is dont starve coming to ps4 or do they have something else in the works?

xome

Not sure if this is the right place, but this is my first post so let me start with hi. :p Been playing for a while(currently day 77 of my 56th run through) been a long time lurker here but I saw this and just had to share. Did anyone else read the list of developers working on ps4 titles from Sony? Klei Entertainment is on the list... Wonder if that means don't starve or something new from my favorite indie developer?

Not sure if this is the right place, but this is my first post so let me start with hi. :p Been playing for a while(currently day 77 of my 56th run through) been a long time lurker here but I saw this and just had to share. Did anyone else read the list of developers working on ps4 titles from Sony? Klei Entertainment is on the list... Wonder if that means don't starve or something new from my favorite indie developer?

I'd say something else is in the works. PS4 won't be around for a while yet.

Not too long, holiday season but I agree. While I would love to sit down and play don't starve on my TV with a dual shock I'm also quite interested to see what other games they have up their sleeves the two I've played have been aweshum imho

Welcome to the Forums! In my opinion, I kinda hope this game doesn't go to console. I think it would be awkward on the controller, and personally, I don't see a reason for it on the console of there's no multiplayer. I'm okay with no multiplayer, it's just I'd rather it not even be there because of all the people complaining about multiplayer. And [MENTION=9806]Silvi[/MENTION] I think the PS4 is supposed to come out in October of this year. I could be wrong though.

Welcome to the Forums! In my opinion, I kinda hope this game doesn't go to console. I think it would be awkward on the controller, and personally, I don't see a reason for it on the console of there's no multiplayer. I'm okay with no multiplayer, it's just I'd rather it not even be there because of all the people complaining about multiplayer. And [MENTION=9806]Silvi[/MENTION] I think the PS4 is supposed to come out in October of this year. I could be wrong though.

holiday 2013 release is what they said in promo.

I think it could translate well to a controller personally. I refuse to let this turn into another multiplayer thread lol but I would like to say two player ala dual survivor would be cool. Think of the interactions you could have with for example one person insane and the other not... Back to point, some of PS4's social features would be insanely awesome for games like Don't starve and the community. You have to admit lovers of this game love to share lol

Don't Starve on the PS4? o.O

you can play it using wasd to walk and space to use, add some menu options and button uses and you're pretty much set for a controller. It's easier translated than you may think; Buuuuutif it were comming to consoles it would be on the current gen ones. Because why wait for ps4 release?

if it were comming to consoles it would be on the current gen ones. Because why wait for ps4 release?

I'd say if they recently started working on or have not yet started work on a version for the PSN. from actual launch of the title on pc to a psn/ps4 timetable doesn't seem so ridiculous. Edited by xome

I'd say if they recently started working on or have not yet started work on a version for the PSN. from actual launch of the title on pc to a psn/ps4 timetable doesn't seem so ridiculous.

Woudln't you have to HAVE a ps4 to actually check if the game works? I know Naughty Dog is making Uncharted 4, but they have been a sorta Sony Exclusive for a while...

Woudln't you have to HAVE a ps4 to actually check if the game works? I know Naughty Dog is making Uncharted 4, but they have been a sorta Sony Exclusive for a while...

If it's a PSN title then no. To Judas Physicist: I would be 100% on board with Mark of the ninja 2 the first was stellar

I believe developers are sent "development kits" for working on their games. This would include a ps4 prototype loosely resembling the actual release model.