3 Silken Grand Armors?

fimmatek

We unlocked the next armor, good job! ;)

In my last game we had 3 Silken Grand Armors dropped, one at the beginning, one from a boarilla and one from the boarrior. Is that intended? It seems to me that the last one replaced the Jagged Grand Armor. (No, we had both jagged ones, I'm just tired...) Maybe it's a similar bug to the one that caused 2 Blossomed Wreaths to drop?

I'm going to assume that the one of the armors is just a place holder for the grand armor for the 'mage.'

As for the third armor, I assume that its a 'lategame' stone splint armor; since it has roughly the same def as the stone splint armor with an extra Hp buff. 

But could also be a bug too.

24 minutes ago, TemporaryMan said:

@superlucas1231 Almost; I think the placeholder is for a thulecite runner armor, judging by the description of the whispering armor skin.  +15% or +20% running speed, maybe?

Whispering armor is:

Spoiler

80% Protection, +50 Max Health, Increases effectiveness of Baby Spiders, Abigail or Bernie

7 hours ago, Zeklo said:

Whispering armor is:

Hide contents

80% Protection, +50 Max Health, Increases effectiveness of Baby Spiders, Abigail or Bernie

Me, quietly hoping that

Spoiler

It buffs Abigail so incredibly much that it’s worth dragging a Wendy through the early game.

It'll have to be a pretty big buff in order to make it worth using over 15% cooldown on Willow Meteor, or 20% phys dmg up on Webber, or... to make Wendy choosable without someone getting mad you're not Wigfrid/Webber/Wilson instead.

Hmm, I'm interested now, though. Guess we'll see tonight, or tomorrow morning. Willow probably won't have it as a priority unless Bernie actually gains a new function or the new boss is ridiculously hard, but the others surely gain enough damage to  surpass the 15~20% boost armors? (Or enough Abigail durability to make her possibly worthwhile, but that sounds more like a newbie choice then, which I suppose is OK)

Archived