Made up goals

Right now, we are all trying out all the cool stuff that got added in the last update, but a week from now most of the "hardcore" gamers will hit a content plateau. As the devs stated, the mid-game and end-game are still in development, so, for now, we have to come up with our own objectives to keep things interesting.

My goal is to bring home 4 mandrakes that are on the other side of the island, surrounded by spiders. I'll have to kill the spiders first, and then migrate slowly the mandrakes over night towards my camp. I've died 3 times (with no effigys, real deaths) trying to fulfill this goal. It's really challenging.

What are the goals you put yourself to keep playing?

To Do List:

[X] Bring home a beefalo from the beefalo island (five islands away) without hurting him :)

[X] Dig up at least 40 berry bushes and make myself a nice little hedge

[ ] Get all the rocks, flint and gold pieces six islands away

[ ] Explore all parts of the world

[X] Burn down or otherwise destroy all remaining spider nests and bee hives in the world

[ ] Collect all possible objects and make a nice little collection of "rare" objects in a chest - cus it looks nice :)

[ ] Survive 365 days

[X] Stock up on ham, beef and rabbit (but do not kill local rabbits, because now that the pigs are creepy, bunnies are my only pets.

[ ] See a ghost

[ ] Find a tallbird

[ ] and rebuild the forest on the home island, in honor of Optimus Pine, who for days peacefully guarded the entrance to your island, and succumbed at the mercy of the relentless pigs.

• Like 1

To Do List:

[X] Bring home a beefalo from the beefalo island (five islands away) without hurting him :)

[X] Dig up at least 40 berry bushes and make myself a nice little hedge

[ ] Get all the rocks, flint and gold pieces six islands away

[ ] Explore all parts of the world

[X] Burn down or otherwise destroy all remaining spider nests and bee hives in the world

[ ] Collect all possible objects and make a nice little collection of "rare" objects in a chest - cus it looks nice :)

[ ] Survive 365 days

[X] Stock up on ham, beef and rabbit (but do not kill local rabbits, because now that the pigs are creepy, bunnies are my only pets.

[ ] See a ghost

[ ] Find a tallbird

[ ] and rebuild the forest on the home island, in honor of Optimus Pine, who for days peacefully guarded the entrance to your island, and succumbed at the mercy of the relentless pigs.

Your list is a good one!

To Do List:

This was EPIC, and it's exactly the kind of things I'm talking about. Doing complicate things simply because **** YEAH!

I would give you another rep. point for it but the forum won't allow it :(

I want to have 3 ghost as pets and put them in a triangle

apparently you can do this with mandrake

Having on every 2 islands a self-providing camp with their own specialties (WIP!)

surviving for more than 50 days (day 35 now = longest ever!)

make a poster of my current map and pin every interesting spot on that map

unlocking everything without getting killed between the digging and getting to pig king... (GGGRRMMBBLLL)

that's it, i don't have a lot of fantasy...

• Like 1

I want to have 3 ghost as pets and put them in a triangle

I never saw a ghost and i was wondering how they "worked"... When/how do they come out? Does it have to be nighttime like the mandrakes or something? And do they hunt you down once you dig them up? When do they give up? I know they can kill beefaloes if if the beefalo is pushed into the ghost... but can they kill you as well if you run into them? If so, how can you choose to "put" them in a triangle???? And do you have to be careful not to step into them all the time afterwards?

haha sorry for the 1000000 questions there.

:ghost: = Freaky!

you loose like 10 HP when you bump into one...

ghosts are freaking slow (and i don't have patience)

Apperantly you can get a ghost stuck above a mandrake... (so no, because they can't move)

so first I need to collect 3 mandrakes, place them and start digging graves...

I've already seen 3 ghosts, and they are freaky, because you get hurt (blood everywhere) and then you see it's a ghost...

P.S. NEW GOAL!! Getting my freaking digged up stuff to the Pigking, it has been 2 days and the piggies are still werewolves (it's half moon) post-610-1376458937016_thumb.png

I don't know what to do :confused::( I think I'm gonna start crying! I wanna have my researchpoints before I die!!!