Made up goals

For now my goal is to get all research done : but honey don't give that much poiint anymore (since it's so easy to get now).

After that I will try to explore the world by doing relays between point to transfer and tap all surroundiing ressources everytime.

Maybe try to make a trail of fireflies between relays.

I want to have 3 ghost as pets and put them in a triangle

That's Step 2 of my plan. Sadly, I've been postponing Step 1...

My goal is to bring home 4 mandrakes that are on the other side of the island, surrounded by spiders. I'll have to kill the spiders first, and then migrate slowly the mandrakes over night towards my camp. I've died 3 times (with no effigys, real deaths) trying to fulfill this goal. It's really challenging.

...because I'm hunting bugs on the Steam version and this is my Chrome Plan.

Stop reading my mind Sara :D

501105 I have a thread for grave stuff

And make a corridor of fireflies- They go out when you get too close.

I am told ghosts make a great light source. If you dont get killed by them.

Try burning the spiders out Excess or perhaps use traps?

when i finnaly got realy into the game i would love to make a creepy doll island so basicly an island full with meat effingys (dunno if there is a limit of this stuff but when i read you can have more then one it maybe would work) also pig island an island there i have every inch filled with pig houses (mybe near an already existing pig village because of the king) if we get more science stuff i would biuld also a giante sience camp with 3 of every machine possible also i realy big farm with about 30 farm or fast farmplots (maybe near a beefalo heard for manure) and also a big dangerous island filled with tier 3 spider nests why because i can >:D maybe my stuff is a little big but hey you need to make big goals to keep yourself playing ^^

501105 I have a thread for grave stuff

And make a corridor of fireflies- They go out when you get too close.

They go out but come back, it's enough to make the light stay enough not to get slaughtered.

As of now (day 65), I have explored my entire map except one humongous swamp island's interior. The island is the largest on my map and took a full day to (just barely escaping the darkness coming in) walk around. I really want to have my whole map revealed, so right now I'm slowly building up a squad of 6-8 pigs at a secondary camp near the entrance to this island. They will be the assault team I'll need to "war" with the Swamp critters living there and bring an end to any resistance to my rule of these islands! Mahahaha!

[ ] Annihilate 7 spider nests and their inhabitants at once(Will be an evening brawl with 1-2 fires in the middle of them,so that I don't have to knock on the nests one by one)

[X] Have not researched meat effigies nor the amulet;66 days and no plans to do so

[ ] Fight 2 or more Treeguards at once,without the usage of fire

[ ] Make an entire mine field full of bee mines(8+ mines AT LEAST)

[X] Get attacked by 4+ werepigs and survive.Each with their own unique hats

[X] Fight 3 tentacles with less than 10hp left,and no armor.Be victorious.

[ ] Continue without a meat effigy nor amulet.Make it past day 100

this is my goal by this weekend i hope i`m going to make a stream and in that stream i`m going to try and finish my current map to start a new one so pls tune in to my channel and acompany me on this adventure ... btw the map is huge and i`m very exited lol thank you