Same experience for more work/effort.

NAVY

With the new bosses introduced we require more work and effort to win a game, especially with random people it can get quite hard.

However at the same time we get the same experience/reward which makes it a bit of a grind.

Is it possible to increase the victory experience and the daily victory bonus experience? I think it would quite fit with the new bosses and longer games you have to take in order to achieve a victory.

I was hoping they would increase the experience by adding like +1000 bonus to each round for beating the next guy. You are right, if they haven't done that the community reward for unlocking the next guy was less experience,.. Seems like a poor reward for the community.

No, pretty sure that, aside from the daily victory bonus, you get the same amount of XP as you used to.

Yesterday, if you beat the Boarrior, you got 400 XP badge for the win.  (Again, this does not count the daily victory bonus.) Today, if you beat the Boarrior and fall to the Bros, you get a 400 XP badge for reaching that stage.  If you win against the Bros, you get a 600 XP badge for the win.

15 minutes ago, Kiena said:

No, pretty sure that, aside from the daily victory bonus, you get the same amount of XP as you used to.

Yesterday, if you beat the Boarrior, you got 400 XP badge for the win.  (Again, this does not count the daily victory bonus.) Today, if you beat the Boarrior and fall to the Bros, you get a 400 XP badge for reaching that stage.  If you win against the Bros, you get a 600 XP badge for the win.

So you get 200 extra xp if you win?

3 hours ago, thistownneedsguns said:

iam level 24 and only played solo with randoms.. i didnt win once. it doesnt change anything for ppl without friends. 

How?  I only play a few rounds every day, almost exclusively with randoms, and I still managed to win every day, including today with the rhinos.  Are you joining level 20+ servers?

All in all 400 from Boarrior isn't much anyway since thats going to be around 20 minutes for average groups.

Rhinos only tack on two minutes if you nail them upwards to four-the longer it goes on the less likely chance for success so it usually caps around there.

So in comparison to the 400 XP for 20 minutes the 200 XP for 2-4 more minutes isn't bad. The XP gain in general just kinda sucks.

The biggest chunk of experience always comes from the time spend in the match (4 EXP/sec, still didn't figure out where it caps). For the Gorge, we only had 3EXP/sec, I think, and it capped rather early. The EXP-bonus from wins or even quests is just peanuts in comparison to that, 1500 EXP equals 6 minutes 15 seconds match time.

However, I think it's good that way. Even though a win can be very satisfying, it actually isn't that bad if the team loses, because it doesn't really cost a noticeable amount of EXP. We might face a lot less aggression within the community, if people would finally realize that.

8 hours ago, Lepeightl said:

The biggest chunk of experience always comes from the time spend in the match (4 EXP/sec, still didn't figure out where it caps). For the Gorge, we only had 3EXP/sec, I think, and it capped rather early. The EXP-bonus from wins or even quests is just peanuts in comparison to that, 1500 EXP equals 6 minutes 15 seconds match time.

However, I think it's good that way. Even though a win can be very satisfying, it actually isn't that bad if the team loses, because it doesn't really cost a noticeable amount of EXP. We might face a lot less aggression within the community, if people would finally realize that.

True, I can confirm after a few games that time experience is capped at 7000~ something.

And you are right, most experience is coming from time - so a win is optional for 200 experience I guess.

Also now with a few days given, I get my wins. I guess it took the community a bit time to get the hang of it. Even got it below 25min!

2 hours ago, Serph said:

The time=XP system is logical but it's a bit silly how it's worth more than the victory itself.

I beat the rhinos in 22 minutes = Less than 7000 xp
I lose hard to boarior in 30 minutes = More than 7000 xp

If you keep stacking those quick wins though it'll eventually even out then turn more efficient, so consecutive games would be better. 

On 11/15/2018 at 1:57 PM, Lepeightl said:

So can I just write a script that allows Wes to run in a circle in the first round for 24 hours a day to farm up xp?

3 hours ago, RazingHel said:

So can I just write a script that allows Wes to run in a circle in the first round for 24 hours a day to farm up xp?

actually there are many afk servers, they choose six willows hold space then let the game run in the background and come back every 30 minutes because time experience is capped at 30 minutes.

On 14/11/2018 at 11:37 PM, thistownneedsguns said:

iam level 24 and only played solo with randoms.. i didnt win once. it doesnt change anything for ppl without friends. 

I Have been playing solo with randoms all the time, and i have won a couple times. Since level 12+, Actually! You just need to keep trying.

I'm pretty disappointed about achievements. They seem pretty lackluster in terms of XP. They should be awarding you, not forcing you to complete them. They used to give like 10,000-30,000 xp. Now they give you like 500 or 2500 at most. It's a serious downgrade that doesn't seem to properly account for the coordination and effort put into getting them.

7 hours ago, Catteflyterpill said:

I'm pretty disappointed about achievements. They seem pretty lackluster in terms of XP. They should be awarding you, not forcing you to complete them. They used to give like 10,000-30,000 xp. Now they give you like 500 or 2500 at most. It's a serious downgrade that doesn't seem to properly account for the coordination and effort put into getting them.

Especially you get only four "challenges" per 2 days. You can easily do them in 2-3 matches and after this only thing left to do is just playing normal matches without fun that you could get by trying to do hard achievement for 30k xp... And  you just can add someone in lobby to get 1k xp just like that so there is really to even focus on these boring as nothing giving challenges.

Archived