Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

thistownneedsguns

18 levels - no elegant

seffard    104

I'm level 60 and no elegant, while Gorge gave me most elegant skins when I reached level 100. This hints me that Klei is struggling or (less likely I think) being greedy.

Also I'd like to point out that I have seen some private servers idling for chests with just one dude, always at the highest levels during the event. I think that's not right for official servers specially and I guess that those people are somehow cheating, but please enlighten me if I'm getting it wrong.

forge idle.jpg

forge idle 2.jpg

NAVY    72
6 hours ago, seffard said:

I'm level 60 and no elegant, while Gorge gave me most elegant skins when I reached level 100. This hints me that Klei is struggling or (less likely I think) being greedy.

Also I'd like to point out that I have seen some private servers idling for chests with just one dude, always at the highest levels during the event. I think that's not right for official servers specially and I guess that those people are somehow cheating, but please enlighten me if I'm getting it wrong.

There are no cheats, some people idle or run first map only for the time bonus which is about 4XP/second.

And I agree, Gorge gave me much more drops and skins in general - not only Elegants. As of right now it's even hard for me to get a chestpiece, all I get is gloves, boots and profile icons. I am not even kidding.

SneekyBerd    19

Dude everyone is unlucky. I got only ONE (The worst I could get) in 45 chests. And funny part is that it was my first skin in my first chest

Loredore    43
23 hours ago, NAVY said:

There are no cheats, some people idle or run first map only for the time bonus which is about 4XP/second.

And I agree, Gorge gave me much more drops and skins in general - not only Elegants. As of right now it's even hard for me to get a chestpiece, all I get is gloves, boots and profile icons. I am not even kidding.

big freaking mood. i get the same 3 glove items and 3 pants OVER AND OVER AND OVER. 2 chests back to back i got the purple bottom skirt, 2 chests back to back i got wicker's gloves. i've gotten the wonder woman-esque wigfrid pants about 5 times. i am honestly sick of seeing them in the chests at this point! i've gotten ONE elegant at the 51st chest opened, and none after/since. im at about 4,000 spools but that won't get me many elegants or even enough to fill out the rest of the gloves and pants and body pieces that never seem to drop!! very disappointing since forge last year and gorge seemed super balanced in comparison

AggresiveWES    13

just here to say level 60+ and no elegants xD. But i was able to buy 3 by selling spools so it's not that bad overall i guess.

last year i think i got about 6-7 elegants from ~100 forge chests, so i guess i just ran bad this time

Miss Maya    274

I'm currently at 85 boxes and have received 5 elegants (Magmatic Willow, Gladiator Wendy, Barbed Helmet, Forging Hammer, Life Blossom Garland) so it looks like I'm having above average luck.  I wasn't here last year so I can't compare.

metallichydra    663
20 hours ago, nickvk said:

I am probably the unluckiest one. I got the new  Wes Elegant from 1st chest. In Beta.

I think beta had increased chance
I got 2 elements from 15 chests, and after beta, I've got 1 2 from 30 34 chests
many other players also got way more elegant during beta than after

__IvoCZE__    3,383
On 23. 11. 2018 at 7:44 AM, metallichydra said:

I think beta had increased chance
I got 2 elements from 15 chests, and after beta, I've got 1 2 from 30 34 chests
many other players also got way more elegant during beta than after

It seems many people got better skins after killing the Swineclops...

metallichydra    663
11 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

It seems many people got better skins after killing the Swineclops...

like, all chests after defeating the swineclops, or just the first chest after defeating swineclops?

the first chest I got after defeating swineclops contained an elegant, but after that, the chests didn't really contain any elegant's or disquinshed.

Merveilleux    12

022c768f6e.png

Wanna guess how many elegant i won so far, 95 lvl? 

0. Thanks Klei.

(I have blue garland and Wicker's, Wendy's and Wigfrid's head skins but i've created them with spools.)

BOT Tuja    30

I don't think they've changed anything.

I've got 3 Elegants from both The Gorge and The Forge chests.
I've opened 80 chests from The Gorge, and 50 from The Forge.

DstSever    2

188 chest =4 elegant 
(168 forge+ 20 gorge)

I buy all the items from the first day because I know it will be

7k hour dst
I don't remember it exactly, but it doesn't exceed the number of hand fingers.

bad luck :)