Longest you survived with Wes?

G4MR

Oh god, I think you missed the point...

If you gonna compare things of the game, like the days, this is out of the "singleplayer experience"...

If the one death thing wasn't implemented in the game (which was bypassed because of the world save) people would live much more... So you can't compare games/worlds of people who play Vanilla with the ones who use mods/adds/saves...

I am not against mods, on the contrary, there are some great mods (some of them I hope that the devs even add to the game)...

The problem isn't the use, the problem is to compare (like minecraft survival/creative modes...).

I have no problem with people cheating invincibility/etc, but on a thread like this, it's important to point out any advantage you gave yourself so other people can cross it out. Cause right now this thread is basically to talk about achievements people accomplished, there's a mod that lets you change the day to anything, I could screenshot me on day 500 with wes, and act like it's legit, killing the thread and making others upset.

Wow I survived to day 268 and dies to hounds, and my friend survived until almost 300, and got bored and there was a new update and he quit to start a new world. One where the meat effegies took HP, haha, that's why we lived so long back then, because we each had like 10 effigies at any given time.

Wow I survived to day 268 and dies to hounds, and my friend survived until almost 300, and got bored and there was a new update and he quit to start a new world. One where the meat effegies took HP, haha, that's why we lived so long back then, because we each had like 10 effigies at any given time.

That wasn't with Wes though. :p