Next new event

Well, we know that Maxwell had a good relationship with them while Shadow King. He favored them enough to allow them sanity hats, blow darts, and completely loyal hounds. And he was rather upset that they no longer remembered him after his dethroning. More lore than the bunnymen have. But there is lots of potential for an extension on their origins and ways of life. 

Were they created in the constant or did they exist outside it in some form? Are they former humans, advanced monsters, or a tribal species that outlived the ancients? Do they primarily hunt survivors or is there a form of giant that they seek to destroy? Do they know of the Forge, Gorge, Shipwrecked, or Hamlet planes? Is Wallace the Scotsman involved in their history in any way? 

I hope that the next event will be a solo event because just playing forge beta for 2 days almost made me rage. The more players, the bigger the chaos and the smaller the fun. At least here in Europe where 40% of playerbase can't even leggally drink and speaks English like they learned it only from characters' examination quotes

In solo event people'd at least not have an excuse of other players being bad

9 minutes ago, Szczuku said:

I hope that the next event will be a solo event because just playing forge beta for 2 days almost made me rage. The more players, the bigger the chaos and the smaller the fun. At least here in Europe where 40% of playerbase can't even leggally drink and speaks English like they learned it only from characters' examination quotes

In solo event people'd at least not have an excuse of other players being bad

Oh, true enough, but it's ever-so-amazing once you find a team whose gears turn like a clockwork.

What kind of event would be look like if it is sanity centered. Maybe it's a mix between fighting and managing style. What theme would it be? Maybe it's focused around shadows. I have the headcanon that survivors of the Ancients seek asylum in an other realm and Them/Charlie try to taking over the realm. So the team could fend off the shadows with weapons and light sources to defend something or someone or for turf war. Player count would be 3-4, enough room for action oriented players and strategic managers. Just an idea.

Sorry but I like the walrus as it is: Source of my walking cane, not someone as an event manager ;)

Archived