Where's the 'RE' of Re-forge

Pab10Suarez

I would prefer if klei let the new content for higher levels players, so they can get into it while they progress, maybe unlock them for a certain number of achievements, or maybe unlock new content by time,any week a new unlock or something, I understand you, it feels a bit sluggish because we were so hyped for the new stuff, and playing just to the boarillas round was disappointing, but I'm sure when the beta ends lots of players will make that progress bar advance and we will have the whole new forge ready.

be patient boi, I don't like this way but I think its my fault for being so hyped

winds

2 hours ago, Rily said:

I would prefer if klei let the new content for higher levels players, so they can get into it while they progress, maybe unlock them for a certain number of achievements, or maybe unlock new content by time,any week a new unlock or something, I understand you, it feels a bit sluggish because we were so hyped for the new stuff, and playing just to the boarillas round was disappointing, but I'm sure when the beta ends lots of players will make that progress bar advance and we will have the whole new forge ready.

be patient boi, I don't like this way but I think its my fault for being so hyped

winds

we are unlocking him soonish than you think

6 hours ago, JoeW said:

The Forge hasn't officially started yet. 

i wanted mean where is RE in beta because if it re forge go out tomorrow we have not tested anything "new" i want mean bugs with new items and bosses
and i think so the forge will go out after because of community progress

Archived