Klei Shop Codes

Hey, I'm on the brink of buying some things from the store, but deciding on what to buy would be easier to do if I knew what the "Included Don't Starve Together item code" means. Anyone have any clue if its a random item or a different collection? Screenshot_1.png.9c3f827eb18e9421c6ed679ac77ce9e6.png

• Developer

Some merchandise items come with a specific, unique skin each time, like the crabbit or the deerclops, both of which give a similarly themed backpack as I recall. Some of our merchandise though like the pins has no corresponding skin, so they give a selection of random-but-not-common skins. I think the default colour hat has a random skin and the colour variant hats have skins that make the in-game winter hat look like them. I'll pass on to Corey that it could be clearer.

2 hours ago, nome said:

Some merchandise items come with a specific, unique skin each time, like the crabbit or the deerclops, both of which give a similarly themed backpack as I recall. Some of our merchandise though like the pins has no corresponding skin, so they give a selection of random-but-not-common skins. I think the default colour hat has a random skin and the colour variant hats have skins that make the in-game winter hat look like them. I'll pass on to Corey that it could be clearer.

You guys should really add the Potato Cup to the Klei merch store. Your sales would shoot through the roof.

On 10/31/2018 at 12:45 PM, FrosterIce said:

Hey, I'm on the brink of buying some things from the store, but deciding on what to buy would be easier to do if I knew what the "Included Don't Starve Together item code" means. Anyone have any clue if its a random item or a different collection? Screenshot_1.png.9c3f827eb18e9421c6ed679ac77ce9e6.png

I used my code for the classic blue winter hat recently and it only gave me a cheap spiffy skin.

I wonder why they are discontinuing the old design, I think it was better.

Archived