snowfallen event

24 minutes ago, Mithrandir34 said:

Hi guys I have a question. I didn't buy Snowfallen items from shop. Does it come back like Return the Forge event or something.

Yes it does : It is based on christmas ( that doesn't just randomly stop )  , sadly we will be getting sets B ) Wigfrid , WX78 , Wes , Maxwell , Winona and Woodie

so you will have to wait another year to get other character skins as I am thinking

52 minutes ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

Yes it does : It is based on christmas ( that doesn't just randomly stop )  , sadly we will be getting sets B ) Wigfrid , WX78 , Wes , Maxwell , Winona and Woodie

so you will have to wait another year to get other character skins as I am thinking

Oh I see. Well thanks 

1 hour ago, __IvoCZE__ said:

As far as I know nothing has bee confirmed about it. We only know that the other six characters will get snowfallen skins too, but I think that you'll be able to get all 12 skins this year. I don't see any reason to lock the others skins. I could be wrong tho, but I think it's unlikely.

1 hour ago, fimmatek said:

As far as I know nothing has bee confirmed about it. We only know that the other six characters will get snowfallen skins too, but I think that you'll be able to get all 12 skins this year. I don't see any reason to lock the others skins. I could be wrong tho, but I think it's unlikely.

We don't even know if the other six will get snowfallen skins. At least as far as I'm aware, it's only been said that they would like to. It seems like Klei has their hands full with a lot already, so if we do get them that'd be great, but unless explicitly said we should be careful with what we spread.

1 minute ago, Zeklo said:

We don't even know if the other six will get snowfallen skins. At least as far as I'm aware, it's only been said that they would like to. It seems like Klei has their hands full with a lot already, so if we do get them that'd be great, but unless explicitly said we should be careful with what we spread.

What I'm sure is that the devs said back then that they already had concepts for the other 6 characters, just didn't have time to realise them. But you're right, I don't remember it being confirmed... I just think that those other 6 will come. Let's hope Klei has/had time for them ;) 

Just now, fimmatek said:

What I'm sure is that the devs said back then that they already had concepts for the other 6 characters, just didn't have time to realise them. But you're right, I don't remember it being confirmed... I just think that those other 6 will come. Let's hope Klei has/had time for them ;) 

Oh yeah they definitely said they had concepts, but that just accounts for the design not the actual assets (and that's where most of the time goes). I hope to see those six too. Hope Klei accounted for them ^^

This was the "official response" at the time.

They said that next winter, would bring the skins to the other 6 characters.

However, as @Zeklo quoted, Klei is already full of work for this period.
Still, I'd rather believe this is in the projected for this winter, as we certainly have at least the event.

2 minutes ago, Geeris said:
This was the "official response" at the time.

They said that next winter, would bring the skins to the other 6 characters.

However, as @Zeklo quoted, Klei is already full of work for this period.
Still, I'd rather believe this is in the projected for this winter, as we certainly have at least the event.

No what's said here is they will "they will likely come". An important distinction.

That's why I'm saying to be careful. We know Klei wants to, but there are no promises.

2 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

No what's said here is they will "they will likely come". An important distinction.

That's why I'm saying to be careful. We know Klei wants to, but there are no promises.

Yes, exactly.
What I meant by quotes for you was that it's "predicted" for the next Winter's Feast.
Maybe I did not express myself so well. Excuse me!

I'm sure you'll be able to get a second shot at snatching up anything you missed last Winter's Feast.

As for new snowfallen skins, I assume they'll be an option to just purchase the new ones, purchase a full pack, or individual character packs. But that's just the thing, we don't know, and we can't really tell you with certainty. Enjoy the Hallow's Eve event in the meantime.

Archived