How to store Fullerene?

2 hours ago, Sasza22 said:

Wait sulfur was supposed to be storable in this upgrade. Did you check under raw minerals? Isoresin is listed there and niobium is under raw metals.

I have isoresin and niobium as well. But I could not find fullerene with it laying on my launchpad and being marked for sweeping.

I know now. I got some from space. It`s listed as "rare mineral" and can`t be swept unless you put it into the molecular forge. But the conveyor output of the cargo bay will transpot it. It will clog the receptacle so you`ll need to enable manula operation to get it out.

4 hours ago, GrindThisGame said:

Seems like a pretty big oversight.

There are more materials that can`t be stored. Like solid methane or CO2. If you bring those from the ice asteroids you won`t be able to move htem unless you at least liquify them.

They just need to add all unassigned materials as miscelleanous. That would fix it.

1 hour ago, Sasza22 said:

There are more materials that can`t be stored. Like solid methane or CO2. If you bring those from the ice asteroids you won`t be able to move htem unless you at least liquify them.

You can move solid methane, you can't move solid oxygen and CO2.

I remember storing Fullerene somehow, there was a 'rare amterials' category in compactor.

3 minutes ago, AndreyKl said:

I remember storing Fullerene somehow, there was a 'rare amterials' category in compactor.

Wasn`t there last time i checked. For the small amounts i`m getting from space it`s enough to store it in the conveyor receptacle. I guess conveyors are the best way currently to handle the frozen O2 and CO2. Just move it through a warm room and let it change into gas.

3 hours ago, AndreyKl said:

You can move solid methane, you can't move solid oxygen and CO2.

The conveyor storage have different transportable items then regular storage, if that is why.

Have never checked smart storage personally either.

Archived