next update? Hallowed nights?

1 hour ago, Marco Livio said:

do not do this, I almost had a heart attack :wilson_ecstatic:

lmao Sorry man. I've seen your posts and knew that'd cause a moment of panic. There's been no word yet on exactly when we'll get the Halloween update OR the Purchasable spools update. It's totally fine to take a break between content. If you play DST then you've got PS+. There's always decent games coming out for free on there. 

2 hours ago, xValdrothx said:

Did we get hallowed Nights on PS4 last year?

Yeah we definitely did. I don't quite remember when, but I've still got Halloween trinkets scattered on my map from it. 

So from what I have seen from pc (and that means we will get the same because console doesn’t get extra treatment in the positive way) is that you are able to only buy ( and weave I think ) the new skins and the old Halloween skins are only accessible through chests with a bigger droprate. Since we can‘t buy skins yet because klei doesn’t know how yet...5B4D0003-7FC7-437D-81C9-FB11A3AF0F97.thumb.jpeg.3aaa9a817373df8fd01adf2f3cebc533.jpeg

Just now, NSAiswatchingus said:

Didn't a dev JUST respond to you the day before last and tell you the update was coming next week? 

Not! He answered another person, who asked about the heavenly upgrade, and they replied that they were still testing and would come next week, and that Halloween would come later, but did not say when!

Just now, Marco Livio said:

Not! He answered another person, who asked about the heavenly upgrade, and they replied that they were still testing and would come next week, and that Halloween would come later, but did not say when!

Fair enough. I feel like they will tell us a date as soon as they can though. There's no reason to constantly pester the devs for more info. 

4 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Fair enough. I feel like they will tell us a date as soon as they can though. There's no reason to constantly pester the devs for more info. 

I assure you that I do not think it's a lot of fun to have to spend all hours coming here and begging for information, this should not happen if we had the same attention they give to Steam, but the way it is going, many should stop bothering here and playing too :wilson_goodjob:

Archived