Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

Marco BR

next update? Hallowed nights?

Marco BR    1,796

Any information, or some developer could give us feedback on the next update, and when will we receive it?

Warlockadamm    1,276
12 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

You didn't see the announcement? Klei is ending support for DST on PS4. Some kind of conflict with Sony. They made video about it HERE

You scared the heck out of me lmao nearly had a heart attack :o

Though good song :')

Marco BR    1,796
34 minutes ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

You didn't see the announcement? Klei is ending support for DST on PS4. Some kind of conflict with Sony. They made video about it HERE

do not do this, I almost had a heart attack :wilson_ecstatic:

NSAiswatchingus    2,438
1 hour ago, Marco Livio said:

do not do this, I almost had a heart attack :wilson_ecstatic:

lmao Sorry man. I've seen your posts and knew that'd cause a moment of panic. There's been no word yet on exactly when we'll get the Halloween update OR the Purchasable spools update. It's totally fine to take a break between content. If you play DST then you've got PS+. There's always decent games coming out for free on there. 

2 hours ago, xValdrothx said:

Did we get hallowed Nights on PS4 last year?

Yeah we definitely did. I don't quite remember when, but I've still got Halloween trinkets scattered on my map from it. 

Rogueagent01    216
10 hours ago, Metsofny said:

That was exactly what I thought it was going to be.

Exactly! I clicked it just to confirm and was happy to see it still lives.

NSAiswatchingus    2,438
9 minutes ago, Rogueagent01 said:

Exactly! I clicked it just to confirm and was happy to see it still lives.

It was either a classic Rick Roll or a link to lemon party. 

Pixil    520
On 10/23/2018 at 5:15 PM, NSAiswatchingus said:

NSAiswatchingus? What a familiar name...

NSAiswatchingus    2,438
1 hour ago, Pixil said:

NSAiswatchingus? What a familiar name...

Do we know each other?? I've used the same gamer tag since like 2012.  

*I'm an idiot. I should have known by Pixil alone. Duh.

NoscopeFelix    2,588

So from what I have seen from pc (and that means we will get the same because console doesn’t get extra treatment in the positive way) is that you are able to only buy ( and weave I think ) the new skins and the old Halloween skins are only accessible through chests with a bigger droprate. Since we can‘t buy skins yet because klei doesn’t know how yet...5B4D0003-7FC7-437D-81C9-FB11A3AF0F97.thumb.jpeg.3aaa9a817373df8fd01adf2f3cebc533.jpeg

Marco BR    1,796

well ... by the way nor should they have something ready for us yet, or even a date, as I asked and marked developers who were interacting today and simply did not respond 

:wilsondisapproving:

Marco BR    1,796
Just now, NSAiswatchingus said:

Didn't a dev JUST respond to you the day before last and tell you the update was coming next week? 

Not! He answered another person, who asked about the heavenly upgrade, and they replied that they were still testing and would come next week, and that Halloween would come later, but did not say when!

NSAiswatchingus    2,438
Just now, Marco Livio said:

Not! He answered another person, who asked about the heavenly upgrade, and they replied that they were still testing and would come next week, and that Halloween would come later, but did not say when!

Fair enough. I feel like they will tell us a date as soon as they can though. There's no reason to constantly pester the devs for more info. 

Marco BR    1,796
4 hours ago, NSAiswatchingus said:

Fair enough. I feel like they will tell us a date as soon as they can though. There's no reason to constantly pester the devs for more info. 

I assure you that I do not think it's a lot of fun to have to spend all hours coming here and begging for information, this should not happen if we had the same attention they give to Steam, but the way it is going, many should stop bothering here and playing too :wilson_goodjob: