enemy to friend?

ucw

So, if you steal something in the outskirts of pig town, the guards from that area come after you.  You can run away, but they remember you.  Is there a way to befriend them after stealing?  So tempting to steal, lol....

9 minutes ago, ucw said:

So, if you steal something in the outskirts of pig town, the guards from that area come after you.  You can run away, but they remember you.  Is there a way to befriend them after stealing?  So tempting to steal, lol....

They will never forget you, as far as I can tell. You can kill them relatively easily though. They'll respawn later, with no idea of what crimes you've committed in your past.

You can in fact bribe them. They want 10 oincs to forget about you. You can hand them one 10 oinc piece or ten 1 oinc pieces. You can also just drop them near the guard or guards you are trying to get off you and they will reset if they pick up 10 oincs off the ground as well.

On 10/21/2018 at 4:27 AM, Maslak said:

Did you try giving it oincs? I saw someone claiming you can give them tenpiece oinc and they'll 'forget'. I'm not sure about it, though. If it's outside of town and the guard is alone, it's just better to kill him.

I wish someone would make a mod with Elder Scroll Oblivion sounds.

"STOP RIGHT THERE, CRIMINAL SCUM!"

and then you can choose to paid orins and forfeit your stolen goods or kill the guard.

"THEN PAY WITH YOUR BLOOD!"

Archived