I have some ideas for Monsters and Animals, pls don't flaim me k? dey r onleh ideas ;c.Now let's begin...Animals:Boars (Neutral)Health: 175Damage: 22.5Drop: Ribs, TusksSpawns: Pig VillagesThe Boar is basicly a Buffed up vers/ion of pigs, but only stronger. They are tamable by using any kind of meat, also they can't be Wereboars unlike their ancestors, aka The Pig.Their Tusks are meant for Weapons to craft, no ideas what use they can be though :l.Boars will stay even longer if the meat was cooked and not raw.7 Cooked meat = 12 1 Half daysTurtle (Neutral)Health: 285 + 50(Shell) = 335Damage: 50Drop: Shell, Soggy MeatSpawns: SwampsTurtles have the most advanced system of all time, Walking slowly... Turtles will try to attack you if you manage to find Turtle Eggs by Pitchforking the ground. If you managed to kill one congratulations, because their shells are meant to be craftable armor. They can also be made into Terrapene Soup with the Crock Pot. (aka Turtle Soup) which restores 75 Hunger.Magical Stool (Passive)Health: 125Damage: 0Drop: BoardsSpawns: Anywhere randomlyGoat (Neutral)Health: 150Damage: 44Drop: Horns, Goat Skin, and LambchopsSpawns: Forest BiomeGoats are rideable, but must be tamed by giving them 3 Carrots and Berries, they will accept cooked. If you ride them before you tamed them, they'll Double kick you onto the ground, doing 44 damage. They go around in packs, so don't you think 44 damage will be easy. Goat skins are meant to farm them by creating Grass Areas. Horns are also used to make the Demon Rant's Hat for the middle of it.The Magical Stool spawns random non-rare items, they can be in stacks or single item. They will never drop Rare objects, such as Amulets. Most Stools are rare to find, 2 stools cannot be together in 1 area, they must be seperated in another biome.Monsters:Blue Tentacle (Hostile)Health: 575Damage: 55.55Drop: Ice Spike (Weapon), Blue Skin, Monster Meat.Spawns: Winter Update might probably add a Snow/Tundra/Taiga Biome much? pls? At least?The Tentacle's brother, Blue Tentacle. The Blue Tentacle is a Rare Monster that can be spawned naturally. Since the Winter Update will be coming soon, It would decrease your warmth slowly when you are around it. It will also throw Ice/Snow at you if you are not near it, but eventually it'll come back into it's Hidey Hole. It's Ice Spike allows you to freeze your opponents, It has a durability when you use it in your Tool slot when you are near fire, and will decrease like the Spiderhat.The Crackler (Hostile)Health: 250Damage: 33.55Drop: Bone, William's SkullThe Crackler is a Wooden Skeleton near Graveyards, they came above ground for revenge and WILL kill you, Most are nearby spiders which form a deadly league. They can also be falsely reported as Meat Effigy, which are fake. Their Bones are meant to craft Tortoise Armor. William's Skull is a Headgear that was meant to be a Spoiler of William Shakespeare's Skull, It'll make all Hostile, exception of Sanity Mobs, Friendly to you but, Neutral Mobs hostile to you. Durability like Spiderhat.The KappaHealth: 275Damage: It'll do 20, 25, 30 and then 45 each hit you took from itSpawns: Swamp BiomeDrop: Froglegs, Gravedigger items, Red GemThe Kappa is a ancient mythical creature that resembles a frog and alligator that had babies, The Kappa will take the first hit and then it'll stop until it restores health, It'll repeat itself until you die, fair enough?Bosses:I didn't mention this, but I think Don't Starve needs more than 2 Bosses, don't you agree?Cerberus (Hostile, Never sleeps.)Health: 1350Damage: 100(Bite) 70(Ice) 85(Fire)Drop: Monster Meat, Ceberus's Tooth, Hell's EyeSpawns: When 101 Hounds are killed, spawns around the area near the playerCerberus is a Hard Boss, 3 Heads 3x the damage, each Bite from each head costs 100, making them the most hard to defeat boss, they run faster than the player, suggesting their big size and matter they'll probably ram you into the ocean and make you drown, Since of Winter Update they'll have a Ice Attack which 1 of the heads casts it. They won't stop to eat any meat so traps aren't suggestive. They are immune to any Fire damage. They'll drop Ceberus's Tooth and Hell's Eye to create the Devil's Rant Hat which is 1 half the durability as Nightmare Armor and 1 half the defensive counter part, but sanity will be lost.Characters (Wilson,Willow,Wendy,Wolfgang,WX-78,Wickerbottom,Wes)Health: 100Damage: Depending on what toolDrop: Whatever in their inventorySpawns: When Maxwell has been defeatedThe Characters can befriended by giving them things they can use to survive, like you. If your character is Wilson, Wilson can't be spawned, but the other characters can. The Characters will follow you until you hit your shack/shelter, they'll work to survive and trying to "Not Starve". If you help them for 7 days, they'll go survive for themselves, working as a team won't do it. Maxwell won't like it either...Sanity:BansheeHealth: 600Damage: 55Drop: Pandora's Box, Nightmare Fuel, Devilish LampSpawns: Sanity <13 13% of spawning though.When your Sanity is <13, consider yourself, "I'm gonna die! ;_;". because the Banshee will scream when spawned, infact, the Banshee will scream everytime you see it on the map, thus making you loose Sanity MORE than ever. If you defeat this Screaming Horror, you might get the Rare Pandora's Box. If you use it, it'll spawn a random Hostile mob right next to you. Be warned, this will spawn Bosses and Buffed up mobs.Faded ShadeHealth: ?Damage: ?Drop: Nightmare Fuel, Beard Hair(If Wilson), Torch(If Willow), etc.Spawns: Sanity <7 4% chances of spawning.The Faded Shadow is the Character's imprisoned shadow from the Real World, When you find your Faded Shadow, their name will be ??? and take the look of the Character you are playing. When the Player encounter these, the Shadow will have the Same Health and damage done, and it'll follow you once you get your sanity up, and also drain your sanity to negative -1 The Shadow will copy your movements. if you simply attack it, you attack yourself. It'll not assist you in fights, You'll also get weaker... and weaker......X_X.post-10537-13764591204114_thumb.pngOnce Proper AI is added, the followers will follow you more properly and efficiently, Chester doesn't get stuck in one corner and keeps moving forward and touching the ocean barrier... RIGHT? RIGHT?!?!Man this is pretty long, I hope you like the idea, if you have anything else to say or any MISTAKES and RAGES at me, pls comment. kthx.:spidercowers:

Edited by Prinny the Quiet

What needs tweaking?

Well I don't want to be mean but i think the Cerberus and they way you discribed him it seems that he will be fast like a pigman or spider and most of the bosses are damn slow. and the goat does a little to much dammage i mean wolfgang might be able to handle 3 or two but everyone else will have to try not to get hit because 3 hits and there boned. And most of the tamed animals will leave you or try to kill you like the pigs will either leave or turn into a wearpig and the teenbird and smallbird will hurt you if you don't feed them. But also they leave you when there adults. So if a player with alot of meat can keep a boar for an entire game if they are smart about it without consequenses. and i think the crackler could be stronger if he is the undead... but again the rest i love and your idea's are great!

Well I don't want to be mean but i think the Cerberus and they way you discribed him it seems that he will be fast like a pigman or spider and most of the bosses are damn slow. and the goat does a little to much dammage i mean wolfgang might be able to handle 3 or two but everyone else will have to try not to get hit because 3 hits and there boned. And most of the tamed animals will leave you or try to kill you like the pigs will either leave or turn into a wearpig and the teenbird and smallbird will hurt you if you don't feed them. But also they leave you when there adults. So if a player with alot of meat can keep a boar for an entire game if they are smart about it without consequenses. and i think the crackler could be stronger if he is the undead... but again the rest i love and your idea's are great!

My reaction: tl;drMY ALREADY READ REACTION:@________________________@ DON'T WANTBuffs and more NERFS FIXES AND NO FIXESHOW DOES A DEVELOPER READ ALL OF THIS?

So wait, if the faded shadow copies your every move, how do you defeat it? Do you just fight it as if it was Shadow Link from Zelda, or do throw a boomerang at it?

Silly me, You need to lose Sanity faster, like sleeping remember? They'll go away once you hit 7 Sanity above.

I like the other survivor idea.It would be cool if they left you somekind of reward before going...(Days later you would find their skull and their stuff...)Also WX should be hostile because he hates all living things. Right?

In my opinion many of these creatures are way to genericSuch as the Boar and TurtleWe have the Guardian pigs and werepigs which are both original and different.We also have Slurtle's and Snurtle's which are completely original looking and creativeWe should also try and stray away from such common Mythologies such as Greek as they are boring to be honestAlso you should also try and avoid creating different variants of the same creature as it is again quite boring and unoriginalThese are good But in my opinion a little boring and overly generic. Also mounts have been discussed many times before but I do like your idea of a tameable mountm And you idea for a *Cracker* has potential.