Miaou's Guide to Don't Starve

Hello! i recently created a guide to Don't Starve and i am now looking for feedback and suggestions!http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=122584739This is pretty much the way i play the game, its not perfect now with Sanity added now and the lack of spider nests to rush a bee box but its getting adjusted!, anyways id be very grateful if you guys could leave a comment on it with suggestions or even just your thoughts on it, if you like it a thumbs up and fav would also be very appreciated. i worked very hard on it!thanks~

Gave it a quick skim, some things are just inaccurate. Having zero hunger doesn't instantly kill you, your hp bar just starts dropping. Being out in the dark doesn't kill you, but the grue will start attacking you. Takes a few hits depending on armor and hp.

Gave it a quick skim, some things are just inaccurate. Having zero hunger doesn't instantly kill you, your hp bar just starts dropping. Being out in the dark doesn't kill you, but the grue will start attacking you. Takes a few hits depending on armor and hp.

thanks! just made the changes

There are some tidbits that seem off. Also I woudn't put killer bees in neutral creatures, as they do come for you on sight.

thats something i need to update for sanity patch, killer bees never spawned before you attacked the hive before this patch and with the mass spawning of killer bees i assume it was a bug so i never changed it, and well, i think everyone knows that you will get attacked if you attack a hive so i just put it under neutral, il update it though!

thats something i need to update for sanity patch, killer bees never spawned before you attacked the hive before this patch and with the mass spawning of killer bees i assume it was a bug so i never changed it, and well, i think everyone knows that you will get attacked if you attack a hive so i just put it under neutral, il update it though!

it's a good guide otherwise, keep up the good work!

I don't know how I feel about this. I think one of the things that makes this game so great is the fact it had no directions. I had to figure out how to survive, How to find food, how to kill the spider queen. Hell, the first time I died was because I did not have any wood to make a fire. I died in a panic because I did not now about the monster in the dark. I figured I would just wait until sunlight. I think making a guide spoils the fun of playing this game. If you do publicize your guide then put heavy disclaimers on it. SPOILER ALERT. DON'T READ UNLESS YOU WANT TO NOT HAVE AS MUCH FUN. ;)

Also, with the part about WX, you said that spoiling completely goes out the window, which is not true considering food still turns to rot after a while where it is completely inedible. The tree guardian has a 1.3% chance to spawn, not 13%, otherwise id be seeing 3 of him every night i got wood collecting.

Edited by Sebster22

Well, I have to say that you managed to sum up some parts of the wiki into a guide but you didn't explain how to handle the mobs,mechanics etc. Some people still don't know that you can kill a mob without getting hit. I'd recommend you do that (although it might take a lot of space and steam guides don't allow infinite characters) and explain combat etc. And as Snob said, you should credit the wiki for the pictures.