Shenanigans of a Multi-Character Main

It is currently real deadly scientist month. Please leave a like to support our fellow troops.

(I understand that Dr. Wasabi and Richtofen 1.0 are not DS related, but it Real Mad Scientists Month. So they're valid.png)

Hallowed_Nights_2018_Promo_Image.png

tumblr_pdf291RJMM1w7ko4xo6_500.png

latest.png

3 hours ago, minespatch said:

Wilson now has a ton of skeleton friends thanks to Willow's hard work.:wilson_ecstatic:

Interesting color choice for the top hat, reminds me of the new Twitch drop skin.

Thanks fam. Couldn't find a decent purple but that worked.

Edited by A Firestarter
merged replies, idk why
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

15 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Did a cult of Maxwell's summon a Woodie? >u<

The original image was Woodie spawning in and the cult of Maxwell saying Maxwell is the superior logger. (Idk who drew it. A pal sent it to me.)

Screenshot_553.png

Edited by A Firestarter
Context of how i found the image
  • Like 3

"Ok. When I met you in the tunnel from Zurich to New York. I wanted to share this with you all because even to me, it sounded ridiculous. But in the morning, after a long, complicated night, I made my mind up to share my vision with the world. Everything before this, I am not responsible for." -Wilson about Maxwell reaching out to him in the radio and starting the events of Adventure Mode in a nutshell.
(Source of quote is from Lake Zurich, One of my favorite tracks on The Now Now from Gorillaz.)

• Like 1

Ok, I know that I haven't been posting a lot of stuff here and I'm sorry. School has really been in the way of my drawing time and messing around here. But since I have the next week off, i'll be able to add more artwork, heccposts, and screenshots of future drawing refs for future stuff. Thank you all for reading this. Have a sleeping Willow for the moment.

20181015011646_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

21 hours ago, Russian Philin said:

I expect interesting drawings from you... And why did you decide to follow me?):wilson_sneaky:

But thank you for choosing to follow me.:wilson_wink:

Don't worry. My drawings will be mediocre at best. Also, no problem on the follow, fam. You got some neato art.
And now for an Angery William.

20181116005138_1.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

9 hours ago, A Firestarter said:

I finally have some DS art to share with you guys. I decided to draw Unfinished WX and Supernatural Wendy. Happy (Belated) Thanksgiving everyone.

I like how you drew both! It has a slightly creepy feel to it, entirely fitting to both their skins, and the game itself. 

• Thanks 1