Best stable quarters? My gameplay didn't accept mine.

15 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

probably bug, could you share save?

That's what I thought too. I had the critter stop a bit away from the grooming station and I got the "no stable implemented" warning. Trying what Kitten just posted with 12 tile floor and a tiled ceiling, I thought that would change things. So I'm really confused as to what I did wrong.

1 minute ago, minespatch said:

Trying what Kitten just posted with 12 tile floor and a tiled ceiling, I thought that would change things. So I'm really confused as to what I did wrong.

The floor doesn't need to be 12 tiles long.  The internal space of he room needs to be at least 12 tile spaces in area.  So if the room is 4 tall, it needs to be at least 3 wide.

Incidentally, such a Stable is only enough room for a single Hatch to avoid being Overcrowded.  As soon as it lays an egg, it will be overcrowded.

1 minute ago, Kabrute said:

verify file integrity

That makes sense.If the same applies to Don't Starve, I need to do the same for ONI.

2 minutes ago, Neotuck said:

picture, so we can see the problem?

Sorry bud, the combination of dupes dying after some stupid things with my dupes not moving to ladders to get out of toxic areas after I was getting further into the game made me rage quit to make a new base.57d88eaf3fbda_arielcrashescopy.png.f4477e568355dc01195b75672d7c6f8e.png

1 minute ago, PhailRaptor said:

The floor doesn't need to be 12 tiles long.  The internal space of he room needs to be at least 12 tile spaces in area.  So if the room is 4 tall, it needs to be at least 3 wide.

That makes sense. I should try that as I get to that point in the game. :wilson_goodjob:

Archived