Gasy Moo & GasGrass struggles

So, the adventure of owning and feeding cows has begun. After multiple struggles getting liquid chlorine and stabilizing the temperature in the gas grass room, wich needs to be in contact with a glass wall ~ 300C in order to have sunlight, but must not be above 75C where plants are growing, while also filling the room with oxygen since chlorine does not allow light to freely pass, after finally growing some gas grass, i just thought my problems are over, bait the moo via lure trap with gas grass and move it whenever i please. But no, tho it says it can be captured by a critter lure, it seems he only eats gas grass directly from a grown plant, so there s no way i can capture him. I did managed to squeeze one of them from my rockets into the desired room wich i then made right by it, but now it seems even harder to manage given the fact that it s right near the rockets so big temperatures around. I understand this is early stage and i love the new update as an overall, hopefully it will change and we will be able to lure them. If i am missing something hit me with your info :D

Thank you for your insight, I want to do the same challenge today. The moos I brought in earlier said wrangle as capture method, but there just is no button for that. I am planning a mixed grass/ sleet wheat plantation, a bonus in growth is mentioned in the description of the grass. Is it worth it, can it even be done? Internet research did not produce any useful results for me. 

Hints/advice appreciated

I've used auto-wrangle to get them where I want them and it works.  I'm in the process of setting up a gas grass farm, but from everything I've read they are simply not fully implemented.  I don't think they will eat the grass or reproduce, but figured I'd give it a shot.  Overall, definitely not worth the effort at this point.

Archived