Rainbowdesigns Mods

i suggest
- pump still overheat but at very high melting point, need 2 metallic material (like wolframite and copper to increase some hundreds % of base copper overheat point and melting point, sound unlogic... idk) if you can do it
- sage hatch give slime and/or polluted water (your choice)
- stone hatch give lime or fossil (your choice)
----

but hey, that's good

15 hours ago, Seeker89 said:

Much Cleaner in the repo. Thank you. could you upload the sources too? 

I think i will but i dont know if i do it today.

13 hours ago, N00bieMeap said:

i suggest
- pump still overheat but at very high melting point, need 2 metallic material (like wolframite and copper to increase some hundreds % of base copper overheat point and melting point, sound unlogic... idk) if you can do it
- sage hatch give slime and/or polluted water (your choice)
- stone hatch give lime or fossil (your choice)
----

but hey, that's good

the pump  its the essential part of the mod: the idea is to be able to pump lava and anything else. The question about having it with a build in high overheat temp or having it have to be from wolframite is this: I dont know how to increase the overheat temp that wolframite adds and on the other hand i doubt it makes such a difference as long wolframite is easily available. I think i would need to research hours - because this feature is buried, if i change it it will not be soon - i today started with a (makeshift minor) nuclear mod. Wolframite still increases the melting point pumps still can melt depending on material gold amalgam as example still can melt in lava wolframite has now a melting point about a million.

12 hours ago, Christophlette said:

That's nice to see new modders adding to this awesome game. Keep it up ! 

Thankyou, i sure will :)

11 hours ago, harmonium said:

I want to thanks you again for the easy power mod, realy enjoy it.

Happy to make you happy.

I have some plans for mods that change elements on the map like self heating / cooling elements or something changing its mass. I am doing the infrastructure right now. If you have ideas i am happy to read your ideas.

The second and updated Preview of my ElementManipulationMod.

Install: Copy both files in the mods folder, execute oni, look for the config file in the modfolder and edit.

Modstate:

Manipulation of:

ElementIdx: Works

Temperature: Works

Mass: Works

DiseaseCount:Works sometimes

executeonce does not work.

Todo:

multiple config files + modexamples

fix Disease count.

Make a small manual.

ModHelper.dll

ElementManipulatonMod.dll

The fourth and updated Preview of my ElementManipulationMod.

Install: extract all files in the mods folder, execute oni, look for the config file in the modfolder and edit.

Modstate:

DiseaseCount: Not tested

executeonce: you need to reset the disabled state manually when you make a new game.

NEW AND SHINY:

Supports multiple modfiles and includes 4 example files:

Coldmod is supposed to reduce the oxygen temperature of all oxygen on the map

Coldmod2 is supposed to reduce the carbon dioxide temperature of all carbon dioxide on the map

radiummod will slowly replace algae with radium.

radiumheater randomly heats radium on the map.

Now containing a manual and an Elementlist you find all in the new folder.

Todo:

Test everything

Improve performance - Which might be stalled until i get informations about coroutines - in this time you will have to life with lags

ElementManipulatonMod.zip

2 hours ago, harmonium said:

Sorry i can't help you, but i would like to ask you Something, do you think this is possible to make a mod so the Sweeper can go through the wall ?

Sure is possible but i have not the least idea how it has no variable there i think all picking up is blocked by walls... I think trevice can easily do it.

can you make a mod that lowers the map light by maybe half or less, and makes gases twice brighter?

Could you make WW cultivatable? They drop a seed, the animations wouldn't have to match out completely I suppose. This one is off the cuff just now. Maybe placeable in planters?

Could you make a bottle emptier that had plumbing?

Could you make a mod for rotating the various inlets and outlets?

Could you make a mod that painted the colors or some designations on buildings/structures? So a set of red lined batteries that means 'this', or yellow ones meaning 'that'? Or wires and pipes?

Or numbers, plain numbers on tiles? There aren't to many choices for tiles so just by looking a number could be easier to read.

Could you make a mod that has an overlay for each gas type?

Can you make a mod that shows how much mass you have mined from the map?

Lights that give decor but won't grow plants for half the costs and half the coverage? Can you make them rotate-able?

Could you make a mod that lets the HY generator burn different gases? Or supplement/change the other generators?

Could you make large capacity batteries? some simple stripe or color to change them. But increased capacity?

@g_BonE Yes i am excited about but the new version too.

Just now it does not start properly and i have not tested everything so its not uploaded yet (while i already editing the readme file which maybe you can consider a trailer):

New buildings as example: Auto Mopper, Mini Steam Turbine, new recipes, Single tiledoor, Super Solar Panel, Super Sweeper, Super Wire.

Also i want to change the config files to support more ingame config. But first klei has to add something so you still have to edit the config files manually if you want to change the scenario..

I Seem to be having trouble with the AutoSweeperMod as it crashes my game on startup. I have lots of mods installed but when i try to launch the game with this mod installed (even if its the only one installed) I will get the Klei logo then for a few frames a crash screen then after a few seconds a CTD. I have tried to to a clean install of ONI modlaoder but it dose not seem to want to work. I Dont know what to do about this.

For reference i have these mods installed

ONi Mods.png

Archived