Rocketry Upgrade Seeds!

As the developers just told us, now they will start to focus more on the game's performance and polish small details, so it is likely that they will no longer make changes in the biomes and in the map generation.

So, what good seeds do you have? You know, if there are slush geyser, golden volcano and many plants, share so that we can all enjoy it.

Let's rocketry it! Hahaha. :D

Seed: 297462526

Plenty of seeds and muckroots at start location for early colony setup (you'll never need to make mush bars)

2 cool steam vents (open)

1 natural gas vent (open)

1 chlorine vent (open)

2 cool slush geysers (hidden)

1 carbon dioxide geysers (hidden)

1 iron volcano (hidden)

1 copper volcano (hidden)

1 gold volcano (hidden)

2 oil reservoirs

3 AETNs

34 minutes ago, Mr.Trueba said:

so it is likely that they will no longer make changes in the biomes and in the map generation.

Hmm what if I start a new game with rocketery update in the same seed I had before, will any new map features generated?

This seed is very interesting so far but I haven't fully explored or specced it yet

one screen to the left of the start biome there are two steam geysers placed literally right one above the other on a border between swamp and sterile biomes. Both of them have close to 50% eruption period (edit: the high flow one is more like 35% and the other is about 60%) and over 5kg/s but I haven't analyzed their activity cycles yet.

one screen to the right of the start biome there's a gold volcano in the middle of a big swamp.

Infectious PO2 vent positioned just below the start biome just perfectly to be an O2 source for the base, or, whatever other purpose you can think of for it -- ranching, whatever.

*I do not know the rest of this seed's contents and someone else will discover it completely more quickly than I am willing to*. One of the cold biomes specifically needed an absurd amount of repair, so there's that downside. Also another one of the cold biomes needed repair on the border with magma biome. Annoying.

image.thumb.png.a4a16a7dcaa2c628ebbc32a5b3c77e46.png

1 hour ago, Cipupec2 said:

Hmm what if I start a new game with rocketery update in the same seed I had before, will any new map features generated?

The output values of your exposed Geyser templates will have changed.  Some of your PoIs will have changed.  The random "bricked over" Geysers will likely be completely different, both in their output as well as the type of product they produce.  There may be small differences in how the Abyssalite veins between biomes are drawn, which may result in small slices being on the wrong side of the veins, or slices that were on the wrong side no longer are.

12 hours ago, PhailRaptor said:

The output values of your exposed Geyser templates will have changed.  Some of your PoIs will have changed.  The random "bricked over" Geysers will likely be completely different, both in their output as well as the type of product they produce.  There may be small differences in how the Abyssalite veins between biomes are drawn, which may result in small slices being on the wrong side of the veins, or slices that were on the wrong side no longer are.

so, i started same seed and everything seems the same, output of geysers the same, location of everything the same. just got fossil added to oil biome as i noticed

14 minutes ago, Gaons said:

so, i started same seed and everything seems the same, output of geysers the same, location of everything the same. just got fossil added to oil biome as i noticed

Yeah, I already mentioned this in the release thread. Seeds in RU are identical to seeds from CU except for some fossil deposits. Nothing else has changed.

Hi !

seed : 1539465701

Map game breaker for me haha.

You will not have to make any mushbar or liceloaf with preparation.

2 cool steam vent (1 more or less 120 tiles left to the spawn. Reached day 25) - open

1 polluted water geyser below (just before the oil biome), in the frost biome (more or less 20°C) - burrow

A big, huge frost biome (1/3 of the map) with 2 or 3 AETN

1 Chlorine vent in the oil biome - burrow

1 Hydrogen vent juste before the space area - burrow

2 Natgas vent (1 just below the base, caustic biome, 2 near the space zone) - open

1 steam vent, space zone too - open

1 gold volcano, oil biome (carefull about the sour gas) - burrow

1 polluted oxygen vent next to the base - burrow

I think there is a water geyser too but I have to check

If you try this map, i hope you'll enjoy as I enjoy it

Archived