Do Squeaky Pufts provide an overall net increase of bleach stone and chlorine?

39 minutes ago, RonEmpire said:

Dang.  So having  these Pufts    will ultimately dry up your chlorine supply making it finite.  (for maps without the chlorine geyser- I guess having these pufts might not be a good idea to feed.)

My current map has a chlorine geyser.  I've been trying to figure out if it has any use or is totally worthless.

15 minutes ago, psusi said:

My current map has a chlorine geyser.  I've been trying to figure out if it has any use or is totally worthless.

definitely useful.   and considering the next update   its needed to feed the plant for moo.

then again the moo only gives  NG   which  isn't necessarily worth it if you don't use NG at all.

2 hours ago, RonEmpire said:

definitely useful.   and considering the next update   its needed to feed the plant for moo.

then again the moo only gives  NG   which  isn't necessarily worth it if you don't use NG at all.

Well they nerfed oil cookers with sour gas.

Guess they want players to have a reason to ranch moo

21 minutes ago, jfc said:

What' the point of squeaky pufts then if we just keep losing chlorine?

im asking myself that same question.   I was excited at first to get them as a rare spawn and thought they had always given us a net increase.

I figured I can do without a chlorine geyser in the map seed but now not so sure.

1 hour ago, jfc said:

What' the point of squeaky pufts then if we just keep losing chlorine?

If was stations were actually useful I guess they would have a point.  Otherwise I guess you can use them to get more meat/eggs from the geyser.

Archived