Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

NorthicaN

SW and RoG Gifts

NorthicaN    263

I got question about these two skins. Like most of people have bought DS collection editor with SW and RoG dlc and i was wondering like i havent still got these skins as gifts for owning these 2 dlcs if there is way like gift codes? I have heard you can do that trough pc but now no. Bec it will come automatically for you in pc. I would thank anybody who knows if there is anyway to get it to ps4 bec i actually saw one person who had it like year ago. I thought he may did that trough pc gift codes what you couldve done back then

A20F4B9F-286A-4CB8-BAB1-5461251C669F.png

31DAC56B-5858-4A9D-A41C-6E0EA9C64DF3.png

Josonic    205

AFAIK, you can only get those skins on PS4 if you bought the game on steam. The "CD Key" on steam is what you need to type into the redeem codes section in your game on PS4

I in fact have those skins so I can confirm it works, don't know if there's any other methods though

MasterWolf    236

Or maybe (if enough people ask for it), they will be able to finally give them out to console players via the new Klei accounts website. And probably give players a way to do the Metheus puzzle as well. And a (small) possibility of having all skins be able to be shared through the same Klei account, connected to Steam, Xbox, PS4, etc.

NSAiswatchingus    2,449

I would definitely want those. I own both RoG and SW. Lemme get dem skins Klei. 

Really though. With the new Klei accounts we should be allowed to finally do the Metheus Puzzle on console.