The Gorge Stats and Info

V2C

• Developer

Hey everybody!

The Gorge and The Gorge Tournament have come to an end.

Thanks to all who participated in The Gorge Tournament!  We had a great time working on the event, and we hope you all had fun playing it. We'll get those prizes distributed as soon as possible, and we'll let you know once that's done.  The participation prizes will take the longest, but we expect to be done by the end of today or tomorrow.

We have some cool stats we thought you would be interested in.

Over 25k people played The Gorge Tournament!  This was significantly more than we expected.  Of those who participated in The Gorge, 18,237 completed their Recipe Books!

11,162,027 Meals were snackrificed
129,818,990 Logs were harvested
48,090,945 Seeds were planted
851,676 Meals were burnt
34,297,118 Items were purchased
5,805,526,485 Steps were taken

To put that into perspective, during The Forge, 2,899,027,196 steps were taken. 

So what's next?

We're not quite sure yet.  We're working on figuring that out, but right now we are considering our options and don't have a solid enough plan to commit to yet.  When we run an event like The Forge/Gorge, we are pretty much working on the event live the whole time, so we haven't had much time to work ahead yet.

We'll have some more specific information real soon!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 1

25.000+ players and 18.237 of them completed their recipe books O.O That's impressive.

Thanks for the amazing event! :)

7 minutes ago, Fluffy animal said:

25.000+ players and 18.237 of them completed their recipe books O.O That's impressive.

Thanks for the amazing event! :)

Just noticed, 25k+ players only for tournament...

Thanks for the great event!

55 minutes ago, V2C said:

We'll have some more specific information real soon!

Now this the what I'm the most curious about, I wonder what you will tell us? New events? DST update? I'm really looking forward to it! I also wonder what that "real soon" means, I really hope not more than a month or two :D 

The Gorge Tournament is very interesting. 

Thanks for the Klei.

Hope to hold The Gorge Tournament every month. It can give many people the chance to get these Exclusive Portrait and  Exclusive Icon,plz.

• Developer
29 minutes ago, niconeko said:

Hope to hold The Gorge Tournament every month. It can give many people the chance to get these Exclusive Portrait and  Exclusive Icon,plz.

Sorry, but now that the tournament is over we don't know when it will be coming back, if ever.

• Sad 1

• Developer

Hey everyone!

As you many of you have noticed already, the Gorge Tournament prizes have finished distributing to everyone. The portal was spinning for a few hours, but all the gift boxes should have arrived by now.

How to get your prize

Simply log in to Don't Starve Together, and you should be presented with your new item. Players who qualified for Gold, Silver and Bronze tiers will find their additional prizes (beyond the profile icon and portrait frame) already open in their inventory.

Thanks for participating in the tournament; we enjoyed watching you all compete and strategize!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 5

9 hours ago, PeterA said:

Hey everyone!

As you many of you have noticed already, the Gorge Tournament prizes have finished distributing to everyone. The portal was spinning for a few hours, but all the gift boxes should have arrived by now.

How to get your prize

Simply log in to Don't Starve Together, and you should be presented with your new item. Players who qualified for Gold, Silver and Bronze tiers will find their additional prizes (beyond the profile icon and portrait frame) already open in their inventory.

Thanks for participating in the tournament; we enjoyed watching you all compete and strategize!

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhh........NOPE.  I exited the game and started it again couple times.  Haven't received anything yet.  Hopefully when I awake this will not be the case

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

4 hours ago, Clwnbaby said:

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUhhhhh........NOPE.  I exited the game and started it again couple times.  Haven't received anything yet.  Hopefully when I awake this will not be the case

Sadly the same for me :(

• Developer
5 hours ago, Clwnbaby said:

*sigh*  The long story is that your account name has some unique and magical properties, and the items got lost in the ether. The short story is that I'm dumb. Your items are on your account now, sorry about the mix up.

1 hour ago, Jadedz said:

Sadly the same for me :(

You account is fixed up now too.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 4