It's...it's like watching two Cro-Magnons on on alternate Earth paint messages back and forth to each other on the cave walls, trying to come to a pre-lingual grip with the concept of their dying world.  (Seriously, what would the players have been DOING here, that all the almost everythings are dead?  Damn, son!  I'm running a desert world now and THAT'S way more colourful and happy than the theoretical world you're making up here.)

...actually that would make a great if tragic science-fiction story, but that's not important right now.  Anyway.  I tend to not move the berry bushes much, because:

1.  Disease:

2. They need fertilizing, and then REfertilizing, whereas if just left in the ground forever they never do.

3.  One word:  FIRE! One lightning bolt or wildfire or careless firedog-kill can't wipe out _all the berry bushes on the continent_ in one go, if they're seperated out across the landscape.  Instead you'll only, say, lose the clump by that one frog-pond.

Just live where the berry bushes are already close by (I consider up to a few screens away as "close", but then I LIKE being a wandering hunter-gatherer) and try to find a nice meadow area that's also close to other useful things,such as a savannah, swamp, rockland etc.  Of course, that doesn't work so well for cave-dwellers, or anybody who wants a big lovely organised symmetrical base of rows on rows of useful plants all lined up perfectly, but...(shrug)

...Notorious

On 7/15/2018 at 1:43 PM, __IvoCZE__ said:

Can the bushes spawn after some time?

Nope. But disease isnt that bad. In fact, u can *upgrade* your farms. Worried about grass dying to disease? Make a gecko farm. It produces results all year and u get more of it! They also dont die to disease! Worried about running out of saplings? Upgrade to twiggy trees, they'll drop the twigs for u year-round and dont die to disease! Worried about ur juicy/berry bushes all dying to disease? Just upgrade to a bunnymen farm! Free pierogi all year round! See? Disease ain't so bad.

On 20. 7. 2018 at 5:40 AM, ZomBKiller said:

Nope. But disease isnt that bad. In fact, u can *upgrade* your farms. Worried about grass dying to disease? Make a gecko farm. It produces results all year and u get more of it! They also dont die to disease! Worried about running out of saplings? Upgrade to twiggy trees, they'll drop the twigs for u year-round and dont die to disease! Worried about ur juicy/berry bushes all dying to disease? Just upgrade to a bunnymen farm! Free pierogi all year round! See? Disease ain't so bad.

I want berries. Xd

Archived