Faster time speed needed.

Though it could be fun to establish your base from nothing, yet I found it is extremely boring to wait for dupes to accomplish the tasks I had given them, it may took 4 or even more cycles to finish one design and the process of waiting has no fun at all.

Thus, are there any methods that could enable me to reach a X5 or higher time speed mode without causing unexpected BUGs?

I think for some player who has already spend 50+ hours, it is always the case that you want to explore a new map yet it is really frustrating to wait for dupes to build basic infrastructures.

I think the thing keeping devs from adding another speed might be CPU limitations? It's just a guess, but they have to consider what sort of computer does an average player have.

Perhaps upon full release they could move those speeds from debug mode to normal mode with a warning/confirmation to unlock after mentioning what sort of components are required to make them run smoothly?

funny, I want a slower game speed, in my mind, there needs to be a slower setting below the one we have. The dupes are so stupid, and unable to complete the most basic tasks without micromanagement that the game screams for an even SLOWER game speed to cope with just the idiocy of 3 dupes. Imho.

17 hours ago, Slvrsrfr said:

funny, I want a slower game speed, in my mind, there needs to be a slower setting below the one we have. The dupes are so stupid, and unable to complete the most basic tasks without micromanagement that the game screams for an even SLOWER game speed to cope with just the idiocy of 3 dupes. Imho.

I don't have any problems with dupes being stupid whilst building anymore, but its because of how I build my structures now more than anything. Yes the dupes are stupid, but how I build supersedes their stupidity!

Archived