Infinite Oxygen Exploit (?)

What is with the sudden flooding of the forums with people making it rain "Exploits".

Simple solution people, make a bug report, file it under "Exploits".

Spoiler

image.thumb.png.3c23a88e6747311a66695b565a5367ff.png

Like so

It's not that hard people. If you think it's an exploit, report it in the bug tracker. Don't clutter up the discussion threads with this sort of thing.

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

Hide contents

It's not that hard people. If you think it's an exploit, report it in the bug tracker. Don't clutter up the discussion threads with this sort of thing.

Why not?
Exploits are top topic!

1 hour ago, watermelen671 said:

A. 99% of them are NOT exploits

B. It's not helping the devs by putting it here

C. It's cluttering up the topic discussions with nonsense.

A. Share your statistics please, i come max to 64% Exploits
B. Are you sure about that?
C. It's interesting nonsense, at least!
When people would support IDEFIX a bit more, everything could be good!

I think it is important to point out that when those polluted water bottles outgas they are losing mass. I think some people here are assuming it is free polluted oxygen forever. It is not and since it takes water and algae to produce the polluted water you are better off just making an oxidizer if you want to convert water to oxygen or algae deoxidizers if you want to convert algae to oxygen.

1 hour ago, Oozinator said:

A. Share your statistics please, i come max to 64% Exploits
B. Are you sure about that?
C. It's interesting nonsense, at least!
When people would support IDEFIX a bit more, everything could be good!

A. Stats

B. Posting them in the bug tracker would be of more help. I know I wouldn't want to wade through ~30 other topics just to find the one where there's a game breaking bug being mentioned.

C. Image result for running around in circles gif

Everything is an exploit now I guess, also exploit is a trigger word I guess. Honestly I think it might be because the influx of new players from the sale? Although not all of these topics are being started by new people so idk.

On 23/06/2018 at 1:26 AM, AnotherBoris said:

:) Not in pool - in metal Refinery. It emit ten times faster than polluted water pool or huge polluted water bottles. And with stable speed about 19kg per cycle. So we need only 3.5 Refineries per dulicant :D

There's also another difference between refinery vs pool. The refinery will take up less space vs the pool for the same output, but the refinery and bottles will also transfer their germs to the air, while germy pools do not.

On 6/23/2018 at 3:26 AM, AnotherBoris said:

:) Not in pool - in metal Refinery. It emit ten times faster than polluted water pool or huge polluted water bottles. And with stable speed about 19kg per cycle. So we need only 3.5 Refineries per dulicant :D

this totally explains why the metal refinery just EATS polluted water when it is not in use!

This play around I tried NOT making a place for the dupes to dump polluted water bottles from wash basins and as soon as I researched it just stuck a deodorizer next to it.  To my surprise, that really helps with the oxygen and with the deodorizer right next to it, the air in my base is perfectly clean, no germs at all.  

Archived