Gnaw's Coins and the Iridescent Gem

Fuffles

So I've had a look at the Gnaw's Shiny Favor Coins and then looked through the files a bit... Now comes an interesting part, their middle thing is labelled as an opal and everyone that looked at gems knows what the Iridescent Gems name in the files is opal. Now if we look at the use for those coins it seems to charge the key accoding to Mumsy. Does this mean that the Ancient Gateways are powered by the quote on quote "moon" power? Would this mean that we'd visit the so called "moon" in a future adventure? I'd like to see.

8 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

So I've had a look at the Gnaw's Shiny Favor Coins and then looked through the files a bit... Now comes an interesting part, their middle thing is labelled as an opal and everyone that looked at gems knows what the Iridescent Gems name in the files is opal. Now if we look at the use for those coins it seems to charge the key accoding to Mumsy. Does this mean that the Ancient Gateways are powered by the quote on quote "moon" power? Would this mean that we'd visit the so called "moon" in a future adventure? I'd like to see.

3 or 4 servers running at once would be bad

42 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

An event that involves going to the "moon" would be very much possible. It doesn't need to be base content.

though its an interesting take but the DS timeline is just too 1900-ee and with the knowledge of that time travelling there would be just a joke

3 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

though its an interesting take but the DS timeline is just too 1900-ee and with the knowledge of that time travelling there would be just a joke

I'm not sure what you're getting at. They're using magical gateways to travel from place to place. This so called "moon" (which isn't really the moon, that's the whole point) could very well be a destination for these gateways.

3 hours ago, Zeklo said:

I'm not sure what you're getting at. They're using magical gateways to travel from place to place. This so called "moon" (which isn't really the moon, that's the whole point) could very well be a destination for these gateways.

But we're running out of stuff that rhyme with Forge and Gorge... How will they fit moon into that? Morge?

19 minutes ago, Spaartan said:

But we're running out of stuff that rhyme with Forge and Gorge... How will they fit moon into that? Morge?

You forget that there is just more tha Letter-orge we could also do stuff like Moonorge (Exaduration, dont take this seriously)

21 hours ago, FuffledBeeQueen said:

Does this mean that the Ancient Gateways are powered by the quote on quote "moon" power?

Nope. It was said in the dev stream that the Elder Bog has no moon, same as the Forge. It's also why Woodie can't transform.

2 minutes ago, JellyUltra said:

Nope. It was said in the dev stream that the Elder Bog has no moon, same as the Forge. It's also why Woodie can't transform.

I meant the moon power as in the iridesecnt gem.. Piece one by one together my dude, Opals are created by infusing moon energy with a yellow gem, which means in the end that they are somewhat moon powered gems, thus I assume the opal coins are also moon power driven unless Opals can be made differently but we have no idea of such

1 hour ago, JellyUltra said:

Do you still remember where it was said? I don't feel like rewatching the whole thing right now. Thanks!

Archived