Need help with anything, ask me.

I have learned how to deal with almost every mob in the game if it's attacking me. I have not delt with sanity mobs yet. Mine never drops that low anymore. So if you need help dealing with mobs or getting food, or keeping sanity up or anything else, feel free to ask.

literally just died to a tentacle, what are the best tactics for them to get the tentacle spike besides the hit run away hit run away etc

I would get about 3 pigs or so to attack it for you. Pulling a tree guard into one also works pretty well. Pigs are so nice to have for fights, you can get them to do all the work for you. Feed them any type of meat. (Try to not use monster meat, bad things mite happen.)Edit: Basically how I deal with any mob is to get other mobs to do it for me.

Because Kevin said "no".:p

this saddens me. it woudl break the game, but it saddens me.I wanted to be able to hide from beefalos chasing me by becoming one with a bush. don't act like a bush.BE A BUSH.--also--Does nightmare fuel have any interesting uses? I still haven't gotten it but I kinda don't wanna enter the wikia spoilerific territory...aaaand my actual question:Any way to deal with beefalo early on? As in to kill one early playing Wilson? Edited by Silvi

literally just died to a tentacle, what are the best tactics for them to get the tentacle spike besides the hit run away hit run away etc

I deal them that way:Aggro the tentacle, hit it with the mouse button before it starts to attack , quickly run away with WASD , hit it again with mouse.Repeat , profit.

--also--Does nightmare fuel have any interesting uses? I still haven't gotten it but I kinda don't wanna enter the wikia spoilerific territory...aaaand my actual question:Any way to deal with beefalo early on? As in to kill one early playing Wilson?

well, the sword do more dmg for to the shadow monster but i think it eat up ur sanity when u use it.....haven't try it out yet