Did i just get scammed from the Drop System? D:

I was checking if i could craft the new cane skin i got from the beta (i know im not keeping it because of beta) and when i got onto my world, I noticed i got a present, so i opened it and got a Survivor Wolfgang Skin. At first i was happy for an elegant drop, then i realized the beta doesnt have my inventory linked to my profile. So do i lose this forever once the beta ends? If so, im so crushed:wilson_cry:

20180612231842_1.jpg

Well, you'll lose it, but technicall not forever. You'll be able to use it during each beta if I'm not wrong...

But yep, since the beta account isn't linked to steam and to your live accound you won't be able to use it outside of the beta.

(If I'm wrong please correct me)

Oh!  You can use things during other betas--THAT explains it.  I got Maxwell's survivor outfit, but didn't, 'cos Forge beta only.  Then when I went to dress up my characters for THIS beta, the outfit showed up!  Also a couple of backgrounds and icons, I guess I got those during the Forge beta too and didn't remember.

Good to know, anyway.  And yes, I feel your pain.  Ugh.

...Notorious

Archived