Suggest: Make stingers drop chance lower

Suggest: Make stingers drop chance lower  

26 members have voted

1. 1. It need make stingers drop chance lower?

• Yes
    • No

I like the high droprate, but I agree with the overload of stingers around bee boxes after a while.

Maybe something like a automatic cleanup that either birds grab those stingers for building their nests (For immersiveness) or bees grab the stingers themselves over time to... do.... things... (Lewd idea partially intended. :wilsoalmostangelic:)

20 minutes ago, EzLo54 said:

They should just implement a "Bee Gun" that uses stingers for ammo. Then they won't be so useless anymore.

I thought about a bee stinger trap in the past in the same type as the tooth traps, with either less uses or less damage (or both), but it still seemed op to me. (Then again you end up with a million hounds teeth after a short time playing on a server as well, so they are not much harder to amass.)

So I've got a monster pc and very good internet so I don't suffer of lags or whatever but I have to say its VERY annoying to have to clean the floor full of stingers, I usually just purge them all with commands. I'd be happy with the drop rate going down tbh but I really doubt we will change anything in here... besides crying about it we cant do anything.

2 minutes ago, Daniel86268 said:

I mean my pigs totally protect my Bees... they still die in Spring for unknown reasons. :wilsoalmostangelic:

1. Wererapists [ one lil bad word ] the bees

2. Obviously The bees heat up like a thermometer in arizona and want revenge at rapists.

Archived