Skin Trader: Is he defunct lore wise

5966c481a7051_Beefalotraderbreakshift.png.b0f5f237793e06bb6f26becfdccccb74.pngQuestion to @KrisRF:

I somewhat remember hearing this on the stream but I need clarification, is Skin Trader just going to be in the background and not be explored anymore lore wise? IT'd be a shame, his dialogue gives hints on his character, he has his own audio and skin files, and he was the first one to drop off the creature called Nox(despite we haven't seen it yet).

As a fan of this character, I'd just like some clairfication.

598966936573b_tradermanshareshisthoughts.png.61db4e74f5e784d1ca84408d7f48dd6e.png5add27ab3a011_Meetingtheskintrader.thumb.png.b094d8b78063f92c645a6ed2797de460.png5a465e94bdcf5_forgeskintraderannouncepugna.thumb.png.a0f542cc9560da78b73aa8b916b26fd0.png

56 minutes ago, Bluckles said:

Thanks to your drawing without the coat he kinda resembles Maxwell, and he also has big eyes like Wendy and Abigail, might be a stretch be he could be Jack Carter

Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaah... About that:

jack.thumb.png.52ce90bf7369027f4982632e4

2 hours ago, Bluckles said:

Thanks to your drawing without the coat he kinda resembles Maxwell, and he also has big eyes like Wendy and Abigail, might be a stretch be he could be Jack Carter

Have you seen his face he looks a puked dog doesnt look anything like the twins execpt the fact every character has a chalk white face

43 minutes ago, crystal_clodet said:

doesnt look anything like the twins

We're referring to the wide eyes. He might be related due to similar anatomy to Maxwell. We don't know what he looks like before he came to the Constant. The character looks like a "puke dog" due to trauma and other things in the Constant and we barely know anything about him due to him saying "you young shavers would probably be bored by my story". The guy is shy.:wilson_ecstatic:

On 6/2/2018 at 5:00 AM, Mr. Matt said:

If you die to him you lose one of your elegants, if you win, you get faster skin drops

What if you don't have elegants even though you have so many hours in but your luck sucks really bad. Also, what about for bought elegants and event specific ones.

13 hours ago, ZomBKiller said:

What if you don't have elegants even though you have so many hours in but your luck sucks really bad. Also, what about for bought elegants and event specific ones.

YOU LOSE THEM TOO rha ha ha... :wilson_cry:

On 6/1/2018 at 10:21 PM, minespatch said:

drop off the creature called Nox(despite we haven't seen it yet).

There was a helmet called "Nox helm" and "Resplendent Nox Helm"

5b15d5a8d283e_Nox_Helm2.png.9b3e4ab85b617365a8b1d395c551a950.png

Both nox helmets have horns(Just to point that out), assuming the items you use in the forge are made by the people in the forge realm, it could lead into the fur trader to being a realm traveler or the nox was somehow handed to him from charlie

2 hours ago, Giggimish said:

There was a helmet called "Nox helm" and "Resplendent Nox Helm"5b15d5a8d283e_Nox_Helm2.png.9b3e4ab85b617365a8b1d395c551a950.png

Both nox helmets have horns(Just to point that out), assuming the items you use in the forge are made by the people in the forge realm, it could lead into the fur trader to being a realm traveler or the nox was somehow handed to him from charlie

I'm aware of the helmet but as to the design of the creature, we haven't seen it yet. I made a thread about the Nox a while back. Who knows when the devs will actually finally reveal it.

Archived