See the material construction

Would love some restrictions for the compost (maybe something like polluted dirt/rotten food/egg shells) or a symetrical light for our printer ;)

(would be ok for me to just copy a spot that emits light and insert it a bit left of the light source that is already in use)

2 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

Would love some restrictions for the compost (maybe something like polluted dirt/rotten food/egg shells) or a symetrical light for our printer ;)

(would be ok for me to just copy a spot that emits light and insert it a bit left of the light source that is already in use)

If memory serves, the circular light globe on the Printer Pod doesn't conform to a single tile.  That is ultimately the crux of the problem -- since it got the new model when the added the countdown timer, it changed sizes and so it's physical coordinates no longer correlate.

2 hours ago, Lilalaunekuh said:

target.thumb.png.a4e635bd4e00bf41c4fc5f9249307859.png

The printing pod´s light source is similar to the light source of shine bug. (Same size just 450-1800 lux shine bug vs 250-1000lux printing pod)

So why not give the tile to the left the same properties ?

Second that! The lack of symmetry triggers my OCD a bit...

Archived