Doors are thermally conductive and when an area should be insulated thermally then there is no actual way to stop heat transfer through the doors without automation. I want a kind of door that doesn't conduct heat or at least give us the option to build doors out of Abyssalite

5 minutes ago, BlueLance said:

You can create a vacuum lock, this will stop the heat transfer, but only if you can keep the pump cool enough.

Automation is required which is not avalible in early stages of the game

Please... for the love of God and everything holy, CHECK THE OTHER THREADS.
This is something that has been suggested a few times. Here's one where it was talked about

You keep posting these absurd suggestion with little to no thought about them such as the water from a hydrogen generator.. You put no description behind your suggestions. 

12 minutes ago, TheExceed said:

You keep posting these absurd suggestion with little to no thought about them such as the water from a hydrogen generator.. You put no description behind your suggestions. 

I like his suggestions!
There is enough description for me, to like the idea.
Lamas are cool!

4 hours ago, TheExceed said:

This is something that has been suggested a few times. Here's one where it was talked about

A)  He/she gave more than enough description to explain the suggestion.

B)  Why would someone suggesting insulated doors assume another topic titled Need New Tiles would have anything to do with doors?

C)  Don't be a jerk.

45 minutes ago, goboking said:

A)  He/she gave more than enough description to explain the suggestion.

B)  Why would someone suggesting insulated doors assume another topic titled Need New Tiles would have anything to do with doors?

C)  Don't be a jerk.

A) 1/20 posts has barely adequate information by him. I am not the only person to complain about her posts.

B) If you're looking to suggest something, you should through the forums. The devs don't likely read every thread, so creating more than one thread about the same topic makes the topic lose potential of becoming a popular thread.

C) Isn't the first time he didn't look for a thread and was told to do so.

56 minutes ago, TheExceed said:

creating more than one thread about the same topic makes the topic lose potential of becoming a popular thread.

I did not know this, then again I live under a rock. Sedimentary rock to be specific.

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ll personally put a little more effort in searching the forum before I post.

Just now, yoakenashi said:

I did not know this, then again I live under a rock. Sedimentary rock to be specific.

Thanks for pointing this out. I’ll personally put a little more effort in searching the forum before I post.

Yeah, thread become popular threads after a certain amount of replies. And hot threads after a certain amount of replies in a short time.

On 5/2/2018 at 7:57 AM, TheExceed said:

why the salt?

Hey everybody. 

If you have an issue and you feel that somebody is not following the community guidelines, please report the post and move on. Please keep on topic there is no reason to tell other people what they can or can not post; if you don't like the content, simply ignore the post. 

Thanks

On 5/7/2018 at 7:26 PM, Daihuku said:

457140_20180508111924_1.png.48206dc00e26de370615a2806229c10c.png

I can not speak English Apologize
I will introduce my circuit

Weight plates under doors are a nice way to trigger a signal when said doors are opened.

Below is my simplified version of the door I posted a few days ago. The automation wire is placed in such a way that they do stay in the vacuum of the middle door.  Add a "stepping" tile right in front of the weight sensor so the dupe can run inside right away. The filter is set to 2 seconds or less.

_door with weight plate.jpg

Archived