SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

*says several rude things to make sure I still have it in me*It might be simply the fact that its SaturdayAlthough I didnt manage buy either thing i thinking of... I want to get an acoustic guitar And a bicycle. Why are they so EXPENSIVE

LadyD ur avatar became so scary :o Mayb i should pick up the pan flute to be sure of my life in here. Btw 60 bucks for a guitar, really? No wonder my parents hate me (j/k) I used to play cello (mine is 700 euros) and flute (120) before i went off to college and basically quit every hobby i had to plunge into computer gaming :/ I couldnt b4 coz my parents had a 56 kb modem connection. I managed to change their minds (they traded it for 40/10MB internet) but i haz free student internetz here in Rotterdam. They capped my download at 1MB coz im sharing the line with my entire flat, but they never capped upload, tiz at 8MB which is honestly very good! Using glassfiber or watever its called. It should be capable of download speeds of over 50 easy, but the way they did it now, if roommates or flatmates are using their internetz to download stuff, i lose no speeds. If only i could get to that router that they hid somewhere in a maintenance room... But hey its a vast improvement to the 56KB modem connection!I talk too much. Just have like a stick ready to hit me with when it gets out of hand.

I agree, the cello is beautiful. I started playing both instruments at age 7 and i stopped taking lessons at 18. But well when i was 7, the music teacher told me a contrabass (the thing i wanted to play) could serve as a house for me (i am a person of small stature and i was 7 on top of that :p). He recommended cello instead and i could always switch later. I never looked back after starting cello lessons.I am terribly out of practice since i am now 23 years old and havent played in 5 years. Tiz a little sad. I might have played the dont starve tune on it were i still playing, to link on these forums so you could enjoy it :D I should pick it up again some day, i hope i do.