SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

He was rude to me too!These juniors have NO manners!I was all respectful and everything when I was new.Of course now I am tyrant but still.I say we make an exclusive club.The DBCDapper Beefalo Club.Invite only. For all the lovely people we have here.^_^PS- you are welcome Excess.

Edited by LadyD

I am too scared losing my own rep to go about handing out neg rep to every tosser that i come across.

I do apologize for that Guy In Real Life GIRL joke in the Girls Of Don't Starve Thread, Lady. I didn't mean any harm, I just found it kinda funny. I didn't know that it would distrupt the science contiunum like it did. We all good?- Zero

But cpt we need you!There is new recipes yet uncovered!

Naw :) But ye, i'll probably put in some hours tonight. Still grinding science points to unlock everything :p But after that i'll kill some turkeys and find a new recipie. :)

That game is OUT? That's the one from the creators of World of Goo, right? Is it any good?

It's released on the 19th but you can pre purchase now on Steam (10% off) and get acess to the beta as it is. Figured it should be pretty much done. It's alrigt. Not to much gameplay for the money imo. But the story telling, oh my the story telling.And the play time could change once it is official. I havent checked any development notes or anything.Yes, the creator of world of goo is part of the team who made this. Edited by cptCalavera

You toss a bunch of stuff into a fire and watch it burn :) So it's right up your alley :PThen you can find combos by throwing specific things in there. That you figure out from combo names. But I guess once you found them all there is not much replayability, except for, you know, the fun of burning stuff :)But it is not officially released yet, so there could be more content added on release.

First off; IT'S GONNA BE ON STEAM?! ERMAHGERD! Why does my wallet not have any MONEYS.Second Off; It's little inferno. It's little inferno just for meeeee. I've got the fire place, that burns at a hundred billion degreeeees. It's little inferno just for meeeee. I've got these old toys. And I've got this box of memories! We'll shove 'em in the fire, and breathe in the flaming potpourriiiiii. It's little inferno just for meeeeeee.Third Off; What is it with 2D Boy and creating games that have an outer consistency of happiness but an inner filling of dead children and crying? XDMetephorically Speaking,- ZeroP.S. Fun fact, I thought Don't Starve was being made by 2D Boy at first.

Edited by Zero_Starlight

You and me both. It's become pretty hectic over the past couple days. We have some things coming that will help focus things a bit. I am going to likely be adding in rep based permissions here in the near future as well. All of you guys helping out is greatly appreciated. Thank you