SUPER SERIOUS AREA, DON't DERAIL SRSLY YOU GUYS.

Xacktastic

Hey guys... guys... hey... I have an idea... guys listen... guys... it will blow your minds... what if... guys, listen... what if... it's just a suggestion but anyway... listen... I'm still working on it guys... what if... we make of Don't Starve another clone of Minecraft? Let's add minecarts, zombies, houses, multiplayer, 6 different kind of swords, an infinite island proceduraly generated and DRAGONS! Who doesn't like dragons? Oh wait, there already is an invisible dragon in the game, forget that last part.Anyway, what you guys say?

Edited by Excess
Can't sleep = bad mood

Just finished Dracula, fantastic read. First time the word vampire wasn't followed with me trying to hang myself in disgust.

You finished? Great. You may wanna read this. I heard is pretty good and that it completely changes your perception of the book.If you DO read it, tell me if it's any good. If it is, I may even read Dracula instead o playing games all day :D

Well I'm reading, a picture of Dorian gray, Frankenstein and the adventures of Sherlock Holmes. All good, though Frankenstein is a bit hard to read. And recently finished the strange tale of doctor Jekyll and mister Hyde, at only 150 pages or so long it's a nice quick read.