DST Shipwrecked

Any news on if DST shipwrecked is being developed or coming out? I feel as if don't starve has been boring for a long time and dst shipwrecked would be good to play. I've noticed alot of official servers are gone and alot less players, is this game dying out?

There is a search feature on the forums, use it. As far as your other question, sure less people are playing it but no it's not dying. New content is coming and many people still play this game religiously such as myself

9 hours ago, Mikessnow said:

Any news on if DST shipwrecked is being developed or coming out? I feel as if don't starve has been boring for a long time and dst shipwrecked would be good to play. I've noticed alot of official servers are gone and alot less players, is this game dying out?

this is DST which means no SW

DST is different from DS, DST is the future while DS is the past 

6 hours ago, XanderSnow said:

Don't hold your breath. Still waiting on the Shipwrecked content update that PC got nearly half a year ago now.

The difference here though is Klei said we will be getting the Home Sea Home update on console while they said they have no plans to bring SW to DST.

SW wasn't even developed by Klei. Not that it's related to my point, but IDK why people even want SW on DST. It's a disaster already and it would be even more complicated on DST so likely even more buggy

17 hours ago, Josonic said:

The difference here though is Klei said we will be getting the Home Sea Home update on console while they said they have no plans to bring SW to DST.

SW wasn't even developed by Klei. Not that it's related to my point, but IDK why people even want SW on DST. It's a disaster already and it would be even more complicated on DST so likely even more buggy

SW is an awesome DLC for DS singleplayer. I spend many hours playing it, for me it's more fun than DS and I hope one day it will come to DTS.

but I don't know about "disaster already"? how come? it's working fine for me and it's actually more stable than DS, only bug it's the Volcano same as caves on DS. 

8 hours ago, Ryanthewolf9461 said:

Imagine someone taking all the resources on your island. Congrats you're screwed. Sounds fun huh?

Plus trolls might kill doydoys

always play on closed server if you hate trolling or griefing.

1 hour ago, mzajy said:

SW is an awesome DLC for DS singleplayer. I spend many hours playing it, for me it's more fun than DS and I hope one day it will come to DTS.

but I don't know about "disaster already"? how come? it's working fine for me and it's actually more stable than DS, only bug it's the Volcano same as caves on DS.

It's a disaster because it was ridiculously buggy on release. It still is ridiculously buggy but it was too. Randomly changing seasons (whenever changing areas) is enough for me to consider it unplayable. It's a complete joke that Klei still hasn't fixed that bug.

2 hours ago, mzajy said:

always play on closed server if you hate trolling or griefing.

Oh i do, but many people dont know how

2 hours ago, mzajy said:

I don't crash on DS just by walking...

I did actually search before and it came up nothing, maybe an issue with the search engine, I don't have time to look through all the non-sense if nothing comes up on search . Right now, I logged on, there's four people playing official spread between four different servers, seems pretty dead, every time I log on, its like this but there was only four servers the other day but it's got 10 now including eastern.

Its funny when people point out SW in DST dosnt work out bec people will steal your stuff and kill doydoys. Isnt all that already like in normal DST? People come burn, steal, troll, die and more.... so stop saing there is no hope for it. Bec last time i remembered they have to make somekind of deal with the other comapny they made SW together.

13 hours ago, NorthicaN said:

Its funny when people point out SW in DST dosnt work out bec people will steal your stuff and kill doydoys. Isnt all that already like in normal DST? People come burn, steal, troll, die and more.... so stop saing there is no hope for it. Bec last time i remembered they have to make somekind of deal with the other comapny they made SW together.

First of all, yes trolling already exists in DST but it would be way worse in SW, but honestly I couldn't care less about that because I pretty much only play solo

That's not the reason there's no hope. There's no hope because Klei said that they weren't doing it. It get's really tiring talking about this. This horse was dead a long time ago

6 hours ago, Josonic said:

First of all, yes trolling already exists in DST but it would be way worse in SW, but honestly I couldn't care less about that because I pretty much only play solo

That's not the reason there's no hope. There's no hope because Klei said that they weren't doing it. It get's really tiring talking about this. This horse was dead a long time ago

You know in DST you can play solo too xD what you talkin about xD. Other people want to play SW with others thats a thing. But thing is that Klei never tells us will they make SW for DST or no so you i cant just tell others it wont be a thing later

37 minutes ago, NorthicaN said:

You know in DST you can play solo too xD what you talkin about xD. Other people want to play SW with others thats a thing. But thing is that Klei never tells us will they make SW for DST or no so you i cant just tell others it wont be a thing later

Yes I know that, which is why I literally just said that I play solo in DST. What are you talking about? And yes they have, they said no they aren't making SW for DST.

6 hours ago, Josonic said:

Yes I know that, which is why I literally just said that I play solo in DST. What are you talking about? And yes they have, they said no they aren't making SW for DST.

And when did they said they wont make SW for DST? I hope you have somekind of proof for it

8 hours ago, NorthicaN said:

And when did they said they wont make SW for DST? I hope you have somekind of proof for it

They actually said that :/ sorry. It’s because their system can’t handle all the waves that the game would have to create if it would be multiplayer or sth like that. Sorry to be a downer.

Archived