Make Red Hounds... Reder...er?

Good evening Keli,

Wondering if it's possible to change the shade of the Red Hounds to differentiate more from a normal hound. The Blue hounds have such a unique color compared to a normal hound. Could the hue? of the red hounds be changed so it resembles the shade of the blue hound but... more red?

Thanks! Love Starving, looking forward to the next event!

Hounds Colors.jpg

1 hour ago, CaptainChaotica said:

There is a mod for that, actually--I forget what it's called.  I'm kinda tempted to get it, 'cos while I can _usually_ tell the red hounds in time, in some lightings it's kinda hard, and to new players who don't even KNOW the danger...

...Notorious

Not for PS4 lol. Nope no mods 

On 15/04/2018 at 5:08 AM, CaptainChaotica said:

There is a mod for that, actually--I forget what it's called.  I'm kinda tempted to get it, 'cos while I can _usually_ tell the red hounds in time, in some lightings it's kinda hard, and to new players who don't even KNOW the danger...

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1161451285

This mod i think ?

Yep!  That's it.  I'm real good at remembering the _what_ of mods I've seen (or even use, occasionally) but not the WHEREs or exact names... : P

Anyway yeah--proper red hounds, but no pink ones in sight.  Also the term "bubblegum dimension" makes me think of that one special stage in Sonic 3:
sonic3bubblegum.png.6e9a43c7080e0a8bdd9e1c97741d0557.png

Heh.

...Notorious

whoa dang, kinda lost track of this post. Glad to see all the responses haha.

Yeah the bublegum pink wasn't a final color, just something off a bit from a regular hound to warn you that FIRE EXPLOSION OF DOOM IS COMING.

My friends and I that play together are pretty good at recognizing the danger ahead of time, but like it was said above. Certain lightnings running for my life as 0219294 hounds are closing in on us we don't stop to smell the flowers... one can say. Regardless we've learned the hardway about fighting hounds near main camp anyway.

Either way, I think it would be a nice simple thing to do?

Archived