Laughy Taffy (Don't sue)

Will

New Craftables:

[*]Bush Hat - Hide from your enemies in plain sight.

[*]Night light - Light your nights with nightmare fuel.

[*]Night Armour - Protects the flesh, but sacrifices the mind.

[*]Night Sword - Live by the sword, go crazy by the sword.

[*]Cobbles - Build your own roads.

[*]Taffy + Pumpkin Cookies - New recipes! Mmmmmmm!

Its most likely made in the crock pot. :p No one has posted the recipe yet, I dont think its been found.

no.....................

Really?*checks game code*You need one pumpkin, two honey, and anything else (e.g. stick or in your case, pumpkin)Edit:I see what happened. The priority for making cookies and taffy is the same and taffy comes first so the 3 honey overrides the cookie. Okay, in that case, the best recipe is probably 1 pumpkin, 1 filler, and 2 honey.

OBJECTION!

You only need 3 honey and something else that is not meat.

So sticks or berries work too.

That was my first try since my attempts to put reed and paper in the crock pot failed.After this I got all 7 remaining hives and I now I have 12 bee boxes.I have not tried after update but one berry and 3 honey used to turn into a fist full of jam.

That was my first try since my attempts to put reed and paper in the crock pot failed.After this I got all 7 remaining hives and I now I have 12 bee boxes.I have not tried after update but one berry and 3 honey used to turn into a fist full of jam.

Of course it turned into a fist full of jam, since there was no Taffy before the update :DI just tried everything from less honey, to most, to find out how much you need.I tried:1.: 3x berries + honey = Jam2.: 2x berries + 2 honeys = Jam3.: 1x berry + 3 honeys = Taffy Yeah, research, female dog!

Of course it turned into a fist full of jam, since there was no Taffy before the update :DI just tried everything from less honey, to most, to find out how much you need.I tried:1.: 3x berries + honey = Jam2.: 2x berries + 2 honeys = Jam3.: 1x berry + 3 honeys = Taffy Yeah, research, female dog!

Call me bish again and you are dead, you hear me? DEAD! D<^ joke of course.I will edit the recipe post and give you credit. =)