The Next Character?

SlySpy

Why does everyone assume that only one character will be added?

They may add both Woodie and Wilton.

Like Woodie may be like a normal character but you can only play as Wilton if you die in a certain way, like getting eaten by deerclops and Resurrecting inside of it.

As far as I can tell, the silhouette shown at the max exp screen is never the one in the next update.Either way, I thought Woodie's perk would either be:* Axe does same damage as spear due to his log chopping swagger skills* He can fell trees quickerThis is of course assuming that he is a lumberjack.

I am guessing we will get woody (as most of the forum has taken a liking to him so it would be silly not to add him at least at some point) followed by Waverly or winnie to keep the gender balance the game seems to have (assuming WX-78 is genderless)

Edited by stormfront

I am guessing we will get woody (as most of the forum has taken a liking to him so it would be silly not to add him at least at some point) followed by Waverly or winnie to keep the gender balance the game seems to have (assuming WX-78 is genderless)

Actually, I am not genderless, It´s just the fact that because we are Automatons, we are basically cloned and there are big numbers of us, and our genders vary. You see Automatons from the WX-7 series have implanted a "gender chip" that can change the way our logic processor and our sound boxes work.