[Game Update] - 259080

Awesome update :) - R1-259080

Love the critter farming. Eggs and all.

List of bugs noticed:

• Lure does not work on shine bug when shine bug is located in infirmary.
  • Both shinebugs and pufts are attracted to lure even when there is no bate in it.

Questionable stuff:

• Geysirs are very much nerfed. Especially gas geysirs seem useless. It forced the player to use alternatives though. I find myself using hamster wheels a lot. And coal a bit more but it requires so much coal that it is only usable for short periods of time.
  • Gasses disappear all over the place. Hydrogen gone. CO2 just gone. No explanation for it. I think worts eat hydrogen now ;-).
  • Water and gas does not flow very well through pipes. Nor does it flow well through 3 tile wide corridors.

5 hours ago, Mjello said:

Awesome update :) - R1-259080

Love the critter farming. Eggs and all.

List of bugs noticed:

• Lure does not work on shine bug when shine bug is located in infirmary.
  • Both shinebugs and pufts are attracted to lure even when there is no bate in it.

Questionable stuff:

• Geysirs are very much nerfed. Especially gas geysirs seem useless. It forced the player to use alternatives though. I find myself using hamster wheels a lot. And coal a bit more but it requires so much coal that it is only usable for short periods of time.
  • Gasses disappear all over the place. Hydrogen gone. CO2 just gone. No explanation for it. I think worts eat hydrogen now ;-).
  • Water and gas does not flow very well through pipes. Nor does it flow well through 3 tile wide corridors.

I think the gas geyser nerf is going to force a little more care into setting up power.  The use of smart batteries is really going to be essential now.  I have an oxygen setup that uses a smart battery, the hydrogen generator and a coal generator for backup.  The coal generator only runs for a few seconds, keeping it from wasting that energy.