Recommended Posts

Sent a pull request with some refinements and the basic addition of the MaterialColor mod by Etiam. Those changes are NOT included in the 0.2 release. Until further notice by trevice, get the latest additions here https://github.com/Killface1980/ONI-Modloader

* PressureDoorMod: Removes the energy need for the mechanized pressure door and makes it buildable from all material.
* StorageLockerMod: Storage lockers won't need a foundation to be built.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Repseki    6

I feel like I'm missing something, which is completely possible, but I can't seem to locate "injector.exe" in the master branch at all. Just makes trying to install things a little more confusing for anyone not at least a little familiar with github.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevice    66

I've merged the changes from TheRealKillface (nice work!) and updated the Readme file.

Also I made a release that may be easier to install (with the Alternative Installation) for those who want to try it.

Hope it helps.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaons    7

so, i was using TheRealKillFace release and it was causing my dups to not breathe. since i changed to trevice v0.3 the problem was solved

 

btw, nice work! now the game seens a lot more colorful and enjoyable =)

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevice    66
7 hours ago, Gaons said:

so, i was using TheRealKillFace release and it was causing my dups to not breathe. since i changed to trevice v0.3 the problem was solved

 

btw, nice work! now the game seens a lot more colorful and enjoyable =)

Actually, the not breathing effect was a mod I was playing with, but it wasn't quite working.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaons    7

Trevice, if its not your concern i ask for your apologies, but the rock granulator and its upgraded form are not working properly after the v0.3. they require no input, but also doesnt come any output. and when i turn them off and try to turn on, my dupes get bugged performing the work and dont move anymore. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
djn16    1
Posted (edited)

Remove AlternateOrdersMod.dll, ur  rock granulator will work

Edited by djn16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
eggsvbacon    46
Posted (edited)

Hey there, having a bit of a problem. Making a pneumatic door out of material other than the standard ones and directing a dupe to lock it in horizontal mode causes a error in which the hud says "Error Occured, please restart game." and all dupe activity loops.

 

This doesn't happen when the InsulatedDoors mod is removed on the latest game version. I really want to use the mod though, any idea what's going wrong?

 

Edit: This just repeats over and over in the output log: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Worker.Work () <0x00145>
at GameStateMachine`4/State/<ToggleWork>c__AnonStorey31<WorkChore`1/States<Door>, WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>, WorkChore`1<Door>, object>.<>m__1 (WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>,single) <0x000c6>
at BucketUpdater`1<WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>>.Update (WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>,single) <0x00064>
at UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1<WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>>.Update (single) <0x00197>
at StateMachineUpdater/BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (single) <0x000b9>
at StateMachineUpdater.AdvanceOneSimSubTick () <0x000bb>
at Game.SimEveryTick (single) <0x00111>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Game.Update_Patch2 (object) <0x00479>
 

Edited by eggsvbacon

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaons    7
10 hours ago, djn16 said:

Remove AlternateOrdersMod.dll, ur  rock granulator will work

i see, did it and works fine now. ty!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
trevice    66
On 29/3/2018 at 1:00 AM, Gaons said:

Trevice, if its not your concern i ask for your apologies, but the rock granulator and its upgraded form are not working properly after the v0.3. they require no input, but also doesnt come any output. and when i turn them off and try to turn on, my dupes get bugged performing the work and dont move anymore. 

 

On 29/3/2018 at 8:36 AM, eggsvbacon said:

Hey there, having a bit of a problem. Making a pneumatic door out of material other than the standard ones and directing a dupe to lock it in horizontal mode causes a error in which the hud says "Error Occured, please restart game." and all dupe activity loops.

 

This doesn't happen when the InsulatedDoors mod is removed on the latest game version. I really want to use the mod though, any idea what's going wrong?

 

Edit: This just repeats over and over in the output log: NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
at Worker.Work () <0x00145>
at GameStateMachine`4/State/<ToggleWork>c__AnonStorey31<WorkChore`1/States<Door>, WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>, WorkChore`1<Door>, object>.<>m__1 (WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>,single) <0x000c6>
at BucketUpdater`1<WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>>.Update (WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>,single) <0x00064>
at UpdateBucketWithUpdater`1<WorkChore`1/StatesInstance<Door>>.Update (single) <0x00197>
at StateMachineUpdater/BucketGroup.AdvanceOneSubTick (single) <0x000b9>
at StateMachineUpdater.AdvanceOneSimSubTick () <0x000bb>
at Game.SimEveryTick (single) <0x00111>
at (wrapper dynamic-method) Game.Update_Patch2 (object) <0x00479>
 

New version available.

  • Fixed (momentarily) AlternateOrdersMod. It's being a pain in the ass to make it work.
  • Disabled InsulatedDoorsMod from the release. It's not working at all. :(

Be aware that many of the mods are only examples and can fail in many ways.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pan_opticon    1

Would it be possible to make a patch which will force a game to use uncompressed saves as in the older versions?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaons    7
12 hours ago, trevice said:

 

New version available.

  • Fixed (momentarily) AlternateOrdersMod. It's being a pain in the ass to make it work.
  • Disabled InsulatedDoorsMod from the release. It's not working at all. :(

Be aware that many of the mods are only examples and can fail in many ways.

ty!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/30/2018 at 2:27 PM, Pan_opticon said:

Would it be possible to make a patch which will force a game to use uncompressed saves as in the older versions?

Yes it would be possible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Pan_opticon    1
2 hours ago, MidnightSteam said:

Yes it would be possible.

Can someone do this, please? I've tried, but unsurprisingly got no luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Pan_opticon said:

Can someone do this, please? I've tried, but unsurprisingly got no luck.

I would like to know why you want to do this. If it interests me then I might look into it. No promises.

If your goal is to edit the Stats of the Duplicants, then try out my MaxAttribute mod where your Duplicants run faster than The Flash, build faster than The Flash, pee faster than The Flash, etc... Here's the link to my fork - GitHub fork

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaons    7
2 hours ago, MidnightSteam said:

I would like to know why you want to do this. If it interests me then I might look into it. No promises.

If your goal is to edit the Stats of the Duplicants, then try out my MaxAttribute mod where your Duplicants run faster than The Flash, build faster than The Flash, pee faster than The Flash, etc... Here's the link to my fork - GitHub fork

i downloaded v0.3.1 from your releases and i found some foulder named modloader. what i do with it? trevice release was just copy and paste, but yours come with some other things that i dont know where to put to work fine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@Gaons Do what you normally do with ModLoader but get the DLL in my folders and move them into your Mod folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\Mods)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaons    7
10 minutes ago, MidnightSteam said:

@Gaons Do what you normally do with ModLoader but get the DLL in my folders and move them into your Mod folder(C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\OxygenNotIncluded\Mods)

and where exactly is .dll for maxattribute? cant seen to find. i see at ur github but when i download, doesnt come with 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Gaons    7

@MidnightSteam i'm new to github and didnt know how to download directly these files, just by releases. sorry for the inconvenience, my fault. and ty for the patience ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now