Occupational Upgrade Steam Turbine

3 minutes ago, Saturnus said:

Only 2 needed. The turbine functions just fine with only 2kg/s steam throughput as I've already told you.

I know. But it looks like an bug and might be fixed in the furture. And if devs think 10kg/s is the right number, then they should add ten pipes.

1.png.d54c2859ef1e3578847e4b56eb3672db.png

This looks cool, isn't it?

Just now, R9MX4 said:

I know. But it looks like an bug and might be fixed in the furture. And if devs think 10kg/s is the right number, then they should add ten pipes.

I think the 2kg/s total is probably the correct number and they just forgot that each vent on the bottom sucks up that each.

@Oozinator C'mon that was completely inappropriate and uncalled for just because he took issue with something you said. Not only is that a petty, dirty move, what you're alluding to by posting that is a personal attack on his character. What sort of reaction do you intend to elicit by doing that? 

Seriously, bad form.

Drip oil into lava and you'll find a good source of heat for your turbines, use a H2 loop to post-cool the gas for fuel as well, drip water into the turbine at a fixed rate to maintain volume.

edit; pretty good proof-of-concept, the turbine does an extremely good job at dropping the gas temp from 500+C to 260C, making it much easier to cool for pumping...

Screenshot_129.png

Archived