[Fix] Beard Wilson Snowfallen

This mod fixes Wilson Snowfallen's beard. A beautiful skin, but the beard makes the personality of the skin come out, However, with the help of the forum we managed to give a correction, leaving it in the style expected by all. The Mod is complete, the whole cycle of growth of the beard is integrated.

For now, the mod only works in client mode. For the simple reason, who would install a mod that only visually contemplates a character, being that it is not right whether the person has the skin. We only have one problem in the Mod, all the Wilsons on the server will spawn with the white beard.

Please authorize the mod: @PeterA

Mod link: http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1280499364

Forum download:  

Update 1:
The mod is practically ready all the beards art were made by @6480

YXTRi8oYSC6axz6t-KoXJg.png

WeRwWFnNR2i0i1k-Y0ciVQ.png

cezM9iOTT-OCcrBS6zbWlw.png

85Zma148SGC-KYDEZXw8OQ.png

41df3JqmRDuRu9YPg4oUcQ.png

GSvNGHviRbiawBNjpz3fUg.png

yA2iE-oAReOwAuEIre5Yqw.png

I happened to have wilson's beard file open already so... Here's my attempt at creating a beard that matches this skin. If I owned the skin I would test it out, but I do not so I have no way of testing it. If someone could mod it in and take a picture of what the two look like together, I will gladly make any adjustments that need to be made.

GjMMHMe.png

1 hour ago, 6480 said:

I happened to have wilson's beard file open already so... Here's my attempt at creating a beard that matches this skin. If I owned the skin I would test it out, but I do not so I have no way of testing it. If someone could mod it in and take a picture of what the two look like together, I will gladly make any adjustments that need to be made.

GjMMHMe.png

You did a ice job on that. It was pretty cool of you to join the forums just so you could post this.

1 hour ago, Sinister_Fang said:

You did a ice job on that. It was pretty cool of you to join the forums just so you could post this.

This place is plagued with puns...

And yeah, you did an amazing job with that beard @6480. BTW, is your name something along the lines of Gabo?

Excellent work, I will edit and publish the mod, I will cite all those who have helped

10 hours ago, 6480 said:

I happened to have wilson's beard file open already so... Here's my attempt at creating a beard that matches this skin. If I owned the skin I would test it out, but I do not so I have no way of testing it. If someone could mod it in and take a picture of what the two look like together, I will gladly make any adjustments that need to be made.GjMMHMe.png

Result of the correction, thanks to everyone, especially to 6480, I'll fix the Mod;

YXTRi8oYSC6axz6t-KoXJg.png

WeRwWnnR2i0i1k-Y0ciVQ.png

cezM9iOTT-OCcrBS6zbWlw.png

85Zma148SGC-KYDEZXw8OQ.png

41df3JqmRDuRu9YPg4oUcQ.png

GSvNGHviRbiawBNjpz3fUg.png

yA2iE-oAReOwAuErire5Yqw.png

@6480

Nice! Good to know I got the colors pretty close. Does look much better than a black beard. @pedregales This is the first time I'm hearing about that person... I guess now I know why my username is sometimes unavailable on sites : )

2 minutes ago, 6480 said:

@FuriousBrOh man! I forgot that this was for DST and not DS, so there are a couple of gestures that need to be drawn. I could draw the remaining ones if you'd like?

Of these all only use the first 2, and 2 that are for the angry emotes, do you think you need?

@6480KM7FD5udSc_WK8yQquWP9g.pngFEWVmxt-QP2nZDX_Q80rOQ.png0VagdWaHSE_WqBCLjPq2LQ.pngTca1eazYSF2bPm_xTQ0nYw.pnguuFLDjP4T4WIlUCeXl1OKQ.pngCLp2qp8XS0ShnmYH3mjwwA.png

3 hours ago, Bloodwyrm said:

Fixes like this should just be part of the game, not something to require a mod.

It should be, yes, but skinning beards isn't something that's currently supported. Hopefully one day it will be. Right now this "fix" is gonna have the side effect of every Wilson having this beard. Unless some super coding magic is done, but no one has been able to figure this out (client side at least) last I knew. 

1 minute ago, Sinister_Fang said:

Deveria ser, sim, mas as barbas esfoladas não são algo que atualmente é suportado. Espero que um dia seja. Neste momento, essa "solução" vai ter o efeito colateral de cada Wilson com essa barba. A menos que alguma magia de super codificação seja feita, mas ninguém conseguiu descobrir isso (pelo menos no lado do cliente), eu sabia. 

Unfortunately, but at least you have a cute beard, and people do not usually repeat character on survival servers

17 hours ago, Sinister_Fang said:

It should be, yes, but skinning beards isn't something that's currently supported. Hopefully one day it will be. Right now this "fix" is gonna have the side effect of every Wilson having this beard. Unless some super coding magic is done, but no one has been able to figure this out (client side at least) last I knew. 

This means that any Wilson jumping into the server and not wearing snowfallen's skin will be reverse Oreo Wilson.

Long live reverse oreo Wilson!

Archived