Should I destroy willow skin for spools?

Considering that's the rarest part for a set, I'd keep it and work on trying to weave the rest of her set. If you get a full snowfallen set you can use /carol. You don't even need to use them. All you need is to have them in your inventory and you can use /carol anytime, with any character.

Although if you don't find the /carol emote worth it, then I'd just turn it into spools.

21 hours ago, Shartokyo said:

OK. I recently got a snow fallen Willow skin, but I never play her. Do you think I should destroy it for spools, or keep it?

A smart thing to do is turn it into spools only when you need it. It won't be "unspoolable" in the future. It MIGHT be tradable or marketable in the future, so you could profit off the headskin in another way, though I doubt it's the case. You never know though. But if in the future you see something you actually want to craft with spools, then just unravel it. For now there's no harm with it sitting in your inventory and admiring it when you join an idle server or something. Either that or you add to the spools sitting in your DST wallet and admire the amount you have if that brings you more joy.

Archived