any challenge ideas?

Oh yes, now that I have practiced, I always play on fatalistic and miserable!  Did you know that if the duplicant has an immunity of 0 on miserable immune systems, they don't regenerate their immune systems on their own???  Isn't that exciting!  I dread the day when I have to pick a biohazardous dupe with no immunity (I'm doing the Accept every dupe immediately and no one can die challenge)

As soon as the game starts use debug mode and fill the entire half of the map above spawn with hyper dense Polluted Water Containing Slime Lung. Also block off the Steam Geyser with Nuetronium. This is what I like to call the "Below Ocean" challenge and since the latest update is now lagless.

On 12/24/2017 at 6:23 PM, Zarquan said:

I dread the day when I have to pick a biohazardous dupe with no immunity (I'm doing the Accept every dupe immediately and no one can die challenge)

I've got one with biohazardous and 1 immunity in my current game.  It's pretty nuts. The Feeling Better buff gets him back up to about 11% before it wears off, then 3 or 4 days later he's back in the medbay again.

On 12/24/2017 at 9:23 PM, Zarquan said:

Oh yes, now that I have practiced, I always play on fatalistic and miserable!  Did you know that if the duplicant has an immunity of 0 on miserable immune systems, they don't regenerate their immune systems on their own???  Isn't that exciting!  I dread the day when I have to pick a biohazardous dupe with no immunity (I'm doing the Accept every dupe immediately and no one can die challenge)

vitamin chews solve that; although you do need a lot more than on regular settings.

Even on max setting I let my dups free rein in slime biomes just to try to get them to drop....

On 12/25/2017 at 8:48 AM, Coolthulhu said:

Only feed dupes muckroot, nutrient bars, meat, barbecue, frost buns and pepper bread. Don't lose a single dupe. Survive 100 cycles.

Days 6-20 would be tough....

Archived