The Epic Journey of the Man and his Beefalo

post-366-13764589292763_thumb.jpgSo I thought that my island was missing one last thing: Beefalos. And I thought that if I could but bring one back from their island, I would by happy. But of course this would need a LOT of planning. So after taking 32 cooked pumpkins and 15 cooked pig meats from my resources, and heading off with a bee hat, a tentacle spike, coal, some firewood and cut grass, and a whole bunch of pine cones, I crossed all 4 islands separating my home and the beefalo heard.I had a small camp with some farm plots set up at the beefalo island, so stayed there a few days in order to burn down all the spider dens that occupied that hostile area, as well as the three bee hives that would threaten the survival of my beefalo.Then, I PUSHED (I did not harm him once) my friend the beefalo ALLLLLLLL the way from his island to where you now see us on the map. I stil have plenty of food, wood and grass, but my only concern now is to get him across the marshland. My previous pig army has killed almost all of the tentacles along the path home, but I know that if I stop pushing my beefalo even once, he will walk off through the unsafe marshlands and I will not be able to get him back without taking huge risks.SHOULD I CONTINUE PUSHING HIM OR SHOULD I ATTACK HIM ONCE WE ARE AT THE MARSHLANDS SO THAT HE FOLLOWS ME THROUGH ALONG THE GOOD PATH? ANY ADVICEI am really overdoing this but please, if you believe i can succeed in bringing him home, reply :DLAWLZ

post-366-13764589293208_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

WE MADE IT! I actually continued pushing him along verrryyyy slowly and meticulously because I did not have enough rope to make a flute! Killed a whole bunch of frogs. I hate those things.Then once I got back I blocked out the entrance to the marshlands with trees. My little island is now completely self-sufficient! :D

post-366-13764589293593_thumb.jpg

*Epic Pan Flute Music*"In a world all his own, one man will find the courage to fight the odds, and bring the friend he never knew he had home. Klei Entertainment, in assosciation with Starlight pictures proudly presents; A Man And His Beefalo."The Next Big Name In Movies,- Zero

• MOTD

That's touching. I just eat them because they are, in fact, made of food :) I can appreciate the dedication, though.

Hahahaha. After reading through that incredibly awesome and dedicated Beefalo journey...your post almost made me get coffee on my keyboard laughing.

WE MADE IT! I actually continued pushing him along verrryyyy slowly and meticulously because I did not have enough rope to make a flute! Killed a whole bunch of frogs. I hate those things.Then once I got back I blocked out the entrance to the marshlands with trees. My little island is now completely self-sufficient! :D

I love how your home looks.

*Epic Pan Flute Music*"In a world all his own, one man will find the courage to fight the odds, and bring the friend he never knew he had home. Klei Entertainment, in assosciation with Starlight pictures proudly presents; A Man And His Beefalo."The Next Big Name In Movies,- Zero

HAHAHA thats cute ^^but i just shaved him, and now he hates me :( poor little guy. Will it grow back?

but i just shaved him, and now he hates me :( poor little guy. Will it grow back?

Yup! I actually witnessed a beefalo get its fur back and I was just staring at it all "... Woah. Did I just see what I think I just saw?"But yes, in a few days it should grow back.