Hello,I wanted to suggest increasing Wilson's sanity,because it's stupid that he's a scientist,and he's got only 200 sanity,and other characters,like Wendy or Wolfgang have the same amount,but they don't have any proffesion like that. I think Wilson should have 15-25 more sanity.

I think that It would make sense.

What do you think about that?

On 9/26/2017 at 2:14 PM, Wilson_pl said:

Hello,I wanted to suggest increasing Wilson's sanity,because it's stupid that he's a scientist,and he's got only 200 sanity,and other characters,like Wendy or Wolfgang have the same amount,but they don't have any proffesion like that. I think Wilson should have 15-25 more sanity.

I think that It would make sense.

What do you think about that?

That's a very inconsequential amount 

On 29/09/2017 at 7:39 PM, SuperDavid said:

Maybe Wilson's not really a scientist or Wolfgang & Wendy are scientists too

-_-

I honestly think it would make more sense if Wolfgang and Wendy both had less sanity, with Wendy having 150 and Wolfgang having 100... the guy already has a great buff so long as you can feed him, and then the only problem becomes his extra sanity loss. Rather he has less sanity in general, cause he is a bit weirdly goofy, considering the fact that he talks about himself in third person... he's strong and dumb is what I'm saying, but that's what makes him a niche character.

Archived