Asteroid Seed sharing thread

I've got 30+ seeds different enough to be useless between ranch2 cosmic.6+ so I don'[t know where you are getting your majority from. I may need a larger sample size but i'm gonna need some evidence before I believe your stance because my proof argues otherwise.

8 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

I've got 30+ seeds different enough to be useless between ranch2 cosmic.6+ so I don'[t know where you are getting your majority from. I may need a larger sample size but i'm gonna need some evidence before I believe your stance because my proof argues otherwise.

Odd that, because your proof is just as stated as mine.

go test the seeds, better,

this seed save was created right before the change over, DURING cosmic testing.

after teh change over most pois moved, 2 volcanos turned into a vent and a fissure respectively

I loaded more than 30 old seeds before giving up and starting a seed someone shared on phails thread because it is accurate.

13 minutes ago, Kabrute said:

go test the seeds, better,

this seed save was created right before the change over, DURING cosmic testing.

after teh change over most pois moved, 2 volcanos turned into a vent and a fissure respectively

I loaded more than 30 old seeds before giving up and starting a seed someone shared on phails thread because it is accurate.

Did you forget the bit you were stating as annoying and filler?

I can't.

6 hours ago, BlueLance said:

Did this ever happen out of curiosity

Yes it did, but it won't stay on the front page and the mods have not or are unable to sticky it.

Not to mention people keep using this old defunct mishmash one...

Hey  doodes 2120114498 pretty cool... if you go straight up to the surface you find a wierd science center of somesort

Oh btw if u have already made a world just click ESC and its at the bottom of the menu

On 7/5/2018 at 6:23 PM, kachoco said:

Hey  doodes 2120114498 pretty cool... if you go straight up to the surface you find a wierd science center of somesort

Oh btw if u have already made a world just click ESC and its at the bottom of the menu

I'm guessing you've never played a cosmic map before?
That little science center should be in all the new maps.

Archived